PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We should could of used Kevin Faulk on the second half..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I really think , and I cant remember if this has been mentioned.. But Kevin Faulk, was sure missed on the second half.. On the last drive , Kevin Faulk would have been great on screens and draws in the fourth quarter..

I really think , and I cant remember if this has been mentioned.. But Kevin Faulk, was sure missed on the second half.. On the last drive , Kevin Faulk would have been great on screens and draws in the fourth quarter..

why did you create a thread on this? the guy was injured.

we could have used colvin, dillon, hawkins, and rodney, but didn't have them, that's the way the game unfolds.

I keep thinking about the Denver game in 03 , where Kevin Faulk was used in screens on a drive that set up a td to Givens.. Its scary when your outlet reciever out of the backfield was Heath Evans..

I keep thinking about the Denver game in 03 , where Kevin Faulk was used in screens on a drive that set up a td to Givens.. Its scary when your outlet reciever out of the backfield was Heath Evans..

that was pretty much the story of the second half. faulk had good draws in the first half. had he been in mabe the drives in the second half would not have stalled.

too bad they didn't throw it to maroney

One thing to note is that brady was reluctant (or so it appeared) to check down to evans. On the last play (interception) brady forced it in there instead of hitting evans (who he didn't even look at) in the flat. Evans could have at least made it to the 25 and gone out of bounds. I think the thing that really gets me about this game is the fact that one little thing different in about 15 plays and we win the game.....oh well!

When you lose a player you do what you have to do to adjust, and change. HE didnt. There were several other options, none were used.i

BB said Kevin Faulk was injured in the second half, he got hurt in a return, to continually blame McDaniels for everything that went wrong without the correct information is stupid. Get the facts first, if he was injured do you really think that Evans would have been the best option?? Your dislike of McDaniels clouds your thinking.

Re: We could've used Kevin Faulk on the second half..

it pained me seeing Evans out there instead of Faulk. Anyone watching should have known Faulk was hurt simply because Evans was in there for him.

well, this seems like as good a place as any. are there any other grammer nazis out there who cringe whenever they see "could of," or is it just me?

It does bug me that Maroney wasn't able to handle the 3rd-down offense duties. I suppose they just had him focus on learning the other offenses all year, but it sure would have been nice to have Maroney in there instead of Evans. Oh well, next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots