Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Next week off
2 weeks @ the Bills Sunday night
3 weeks the Eagles are here SUNDAY NIGHT
4 weeks @ the Ravens MNF

I hate it and bet BB isn't happy with it.
All cold weather games.....interesting

haha, is that the que to go to the NFL and complain???

eh, im not worried

Why complain? Night games have no comp. The whole country will watch. Brady afraid of the dark?

Interesting..yes..I am NOT one who likes night games..that is OK..they will just wipe them all away...an ddo NOT be surprised if Pitts is moved as well...yuk!!!

Some of us like to spend some time with the family guys.
Can't watch football all day and than all night :)

Some of us like to spend some time with the family guys.
Can't watch football all day and than all night :)

LOL I do that

My family knows better, if its Sunday they know I'm gonna be busy watching football and I don't have time for anything else. :rocker:

They need to change the Eagles game to afternoon, I wonder if that is possible. I hate night games.

I'm guessing the PHI game will be moved from a night game, we'll find out either way next Monday.

Interesting..yes..I am NOT one who likes night games..that is OK..they will just wipe them all away...an ddo NOT be surprised if Pitts is moved as well...yuk!!!

Won't happen

No team can have more than 6 primetime appearances, Pats have 6 scheduled already.

If you went to a home game on a Sunday/Monday night; can you go to work the next day? What time do you get home?

What's the problem with night games? Both teams have to play in the night, obviously, so what's the problem? The Pats had better not take issue with arbitrary scheduling points, otherwise they'd be no better than the Colts.

If you went to a home game on a Sunday/Monday night; can you go to work the next day? What time do you get home?

I personally wouldn't care. I rather go to a game and have the time of my life and be tired the next day at work than complain about it and possibly not go.

But if the Eagles game is flexed out (day game) then the Steelers could be flexed to a night game right?

Last edited:
I hate night games for one reason... I'm old. ;)

But if the Eagles game is flexed out (day game) then the Steelers could be flexed to a night game right?

Correct. But both CBS and FOX get to protect five games during the flex-scheduling part of the year. Someone said in another thread that CBS has protected Steelers-Pats which makes a lot of sense, however I haven't seen confirmation of that anywhere.

not likely
only 3 teams can have 6 appearances, all other 29 teams can have up to five

The steelers have 5 already
Pats have 6
and the Cowboys have 6

If the steelers game gets flexed that would put the pats at 7 (which can't happen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes