PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chandler Jones and Donta Hightower’s performance this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady6

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Based on what I have seen Hightower has made a significant leap in his 3rd season, he has been playing like an all pro this season – 16 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 tackle for a loss, 1 pass defend, 5 QB hits, and 6 QB pressures.

Chandler Jones has been even better, coming off a 11.5 sack season he has added the swat to his skillset this season, he has – 14 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 tackle for a loss, 2 pass knockdowns, 5 QB hits, 12 QB pressures, 1 blocked kick, and 1 defensive touchdown.

I am loving what I am seeing from them this season.

Last edited:
High & Mighty

People were giving up on Hightower last year. I hope Collins starts making a similar leap in the second half of this season.

Boy, I hope the Patriots get some big time help at DE, WR, OL and backup LB in the offseason.

One of the more ridiculous sights is having more depth than ever before in the DBs, after a lot of draft picks were expended. Ryan, Dennard, Revis, Browner, Arrington, that's 5 solid guys. A rookie in Butler too. McCourty is holding his own, while Chung looks like he's having his best season. Harmon and Wilson need to step it up, Ebner is holding his own. I probably forgot someone since there are so many guys I mentioned, 11.

Jones and Hightower works for me.
I was mainly trying to drum up some conversation on them 2, especially Hightower who I feel has played like an all-pro in the first 3 games of the season.

Time to close this thread.....Sounds like something Jet fans would open up for discussion.....

Hey, I have an idea for a name...Blue Thunder :rolleyes:

Time to close this thread.....Sounds like something Jet fans would open up for discussion.....

Hey, I have an idea for a name...Blue Thunder :rolleyes:
492d37a60327072a3764ea983406903063b7738d0afc763352b05c5f21c374a2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill