PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We Need a new Salary Cap Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhExaulted1

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
As of Sat. evening on 9-8-12 I officially cast my vote for MoLewisrocks to take the baton from Miguel and take over the cap insight on our current NE team. I miss him and I know you're the only one capable of doing him justice.

Last edited:
Confidential sources say that Miguel wants to spend more time with his family. Clearly Ian needs to spend more Patsfans cap dollars on Miguel so that he doesn't retire.

Last edited:
The darkside is doing a phenomenal job of it, too. :rocker:

The cap stuff fascinates me, and due solely to Miguel's presence here over the years I have an almost embarassing grasp of the bulk of it... But pure math was never my strong suit and you need to be borderline CPA (not to mention OCD) to track all of this.

I do think Jason should be an honorary VIP member hereabouts because under the circumstances what he opted to do is above and beyond. I admire anyone who has the truly slavish devotion to maintain a cap page (for any team let alone for an entire division) correctly and without bias which is critical. I'm content to just fundamentally grasp it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back