PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We made it 2 times in a row

pherein

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Of little concern to most, but we made the playoffs 2 years in row, that is so cool! Damn, Im so proud of our guys:) After 40 years we have never done this, and almost equaled our Total appearances in the playoffs for our teams history sense Payton became our coach in 2006.

This is getting exciting,lol

I had forgotten all about that, congratulations.

Doesn't another team, perhaps the Falcons have a similar streak?

There's only one game where I'd cheer against the Saints. Fun city (where the Pats finally won the big one AND had their first SB appearance...although the outcome of that first one was a bit regrettable), great QB, awesome uni's, what's not to like?

Congrats on the acheivement - hope the success continues for you guys.

Congrats on your team making it to the playoffs 2 years in a row pherein! You should be very proud! :)

Of little concern to most, but we made the playoffs 2 years in row, that is so cool! Damn, Im so proud of our guys:) After 40 years we have never done this, and almost equaled our Total appearances in the playoffs for our teams history sense Payton became our coach in 2006.

Congradulations, the team doesn't didn't seem to suffer to much of a SB hang over. To me thats a very good sign that the coach can keep the team focused. Oh and i think next year you'll be saying "we made the play offs three years in a row.

Last edited:
Congradulations, the team doesn't didn't seem to suffer to much of a SB hang over. To me thats a very good sign that the coach can keep the team focused. Oh and i think next year you'll be saying "we made the play offs three years in a row.

Thanks reflexblue, and thanks everyone. The class of the NFL is still north in N.E. . Your team is amazing this year and has dominated the football scene for a decade, yet you still find time to congratulate a building team. I almost hesitated posting our accomplishment, but knew the sportsman/women of the game would be happy for us, and we are just so proud of our boys.

Thanks

It is all good when one of those visits includes bringing Lombardi home. A feeling I hope to have before I die. Congrats for leaving the group of teams that have never won a Super Bowl.

BTW The Saints still owe the Bolts a big Thank You for letting Brees go. :)

Last edited:

congrats. its hard not to like the saints.

It is all good when one of those visits includes bringing Lombardi home. A feeling I hope to have before I die. Congrats for leaving the group of teams that have never won a Super Bowl.

BTW The Saints still owe the Bolts a big Thank You for letting Brees go. :)

Thanks Bolt.

lol, no we don't you dumped the poor guy and went with a healthy rivers. No, one in the Chargers coaching staff had confidence Brees would come back from that shoulder injury or that he was Their QB, its why they drafted Rivers while he was there and healthy. They just over looked him.

But we all wish you make and have a Superbowl, we have no fight with anyone, and wish you the best, and thanks for what you said, your a good fan of the sport. Ill rut a little more for you guys, unless you fight patriots. I think its common knowledge most Saints fans want to face NE in a Super Bowl.

But a Rivers VS Brees would be pretty epic :)

Thanks Bolt.

lol, no we don't you dumped the poor guy and went with a healthy rivers. No, one in the Chargers coaching staff had confidence Brees would come back from that shoulder injury or that he was Their QB, its why they drafted Rivers while he was there and healthy. They just over looked him.
True, a lot of fans were very unhappy about the choice to draft Rivers, it was my opinion that Brees had won the job of starting quarterback and the draft pick could have been used to stengthen the team in another spot.

It still amazes me how so many teams search for an elite QB and in in a matter of a few years the Bolts had two of them.

But we all wish you make and have a Superbowl, we have no fight with anyone, and wish you the best, and thanks for what you said, your a good fan of the sport. Ill rut a little more for you guys, unless you fight patriots. I think its common knowledge most Saints fans want to face NE in a Super Bowl.

But a Rivers VS Brees would be pretty epic :)
That would be sweet!

Last edited:
I have to say the Chargers didn't dump Brees, A.J. Smith did, right after he fired Marty, that is why Marty was fired because he wanted to stick with Brees. I am happy for the Saints and Brees with the way they have succeeded together!

I have to say the Chargers didn't dump Brees, A.J. Smith did, right after he fired Marty, that is why Marty was fired because he wanted to stick with Brees. I am happy for the Saints and Brees with the way they have succeeded together!

You're got the timeline wrong. And, are ignoring the fact Brees had a serious shoulder injury last game of 05. Let Brees go after 05 season. He got hurt the last game of the season vs Denver. Rivers/Marty led you guys to your best season 14-2 in 06. Marty got canned because of the playoff loss to the Pats.

True, a lot of fans were very unhappy about the choice to draft Rivers, it was my opinion that Brees had won the job of starting quarterback and the draft pick could have been used to stengthen the team in another spot.

It still amazes me how so many teams search for an elite QB and in in a matter of a few years the Bolts had two of them.

That would be sweet!

Yeah, 2 really good QB picks, and most miss on that one your right, kind of weird.

Anyway , good luck man. To make you laugh here our are silly fans, lol

SAINTS VS TEXANS ..WHO DATS GETTIN THEIR TAILGATIN' ON
SAINTS VS TEXANS ..WHO DATS GETTIN THEIR TAILGATIN' ON - YouTube

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes