PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

we have too root for the ....GULP... jets next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
i guess either or will help us, and we have to take care of our buisness.. but i think to help us.. we need to root for the jets to help us out .. and have jan 1st decide to division.. but i more scared of the jets than the bills... so i think im pulling for the bills next week...

Pull for the Bills. Let the Pats worry about Buffalo in Foxboro when the time comes.

Regards,
Chris

You see an emoticon anywhere within my statement? Use the ignore function.

There are some people here who are very sensitive to the Hitler reference. If you really think about it,I'm sure that you will figure out why.

Anyway, NO it's not time to root for the Jets. I cannot think of anytime in the rest of the days of my life that would be a time that I would root for the Jets.

And it's this simple, the Patriots will have take care of the Bills, we owe them one. I cannot think of anything more excitiing than the Jets being eliminated,
and the Bills and Patriots playing for the division on the last game of the season.

I'd never EVER root for the Jets, sorry.

Go Bills. I'd rather deal with the bills at home. I want the Jets at the bottom with no chance for a wildcard.

after sleeping on i still hope the jets lose,but seeing them after a loss might not be good for us either...

I look at it this way: regardless of who wins, loses, or a tie, we benefit. Perhaps a tie would be best.

We don't know that yet. What if the Jets have a better 2nd half than Buffalo? What if the Jets beat us in 2 weeks, which looks like a real possibility after yesterday?

I'm cheering Buffalo to be on the safe side, we have that home game with them in Gillette at the end so I would bet that no matter how good the Bills do this year, we will have a chance to take the division in that game if they are our main competition. If the Jets are the main competition, nothing is in our hands after the game in 2 weeks if they manage to beat us.

lol its week 8, and we are tied with the Bills. Why do I have to root for anybody?

I would throw in the towel and concede the season before I'd root for the Jets.

i guess either or will help us, and we have to take care of our buisness.. but i think to help us.. we need to root for the jets to help us out .. and have jan 1st decide to division.. but i more scared of the jets than the bills... so i think im pulling for the bills next week...

No you don't root for the Jets next week. You root for the Bills because their schedule is brutal and they're going to lose a few games and the Jets are the REAL divisional threat.

Iam rooting for the pats to beat the giants. Rest , is immaterial if pats dont win....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes