PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We have to stop Whining !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the love of Pete.... is there ANYONE here who thinks this team is perfect and therefore no need to discuss issues of concern heading into the playoffs?

Anytime someone writes something expressing the least bit of concern, they're called ungrateful fans or whiners

There's a lot of reason to be concerned. And a lot of reasons to be hopeful.

If you can't handle talking about both sides of the spectrum GET OFF THIS BOARD.

This is a board for in depth football analysis. That might mean looking at a win and noticing that we did no more to stretch the field in this game than we did against the Dolphins, when a good defense killed us because of it.

Stop trying to goad others into wearing rose colored glasses that allows the "true" fans to avoid seeing any faults on this team.

Basically, what I'm saying is STOP WHINING ABOUT THE WHINING!

good realistic post Joe.......no rose colored glasses on these eyes. I am not a pessimist in the least, and this team has tremendous upsides to it...it is just some of the other glaring inconsistencies on this team that make me wonder how far we will go this year.....either way....GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes