PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We Have The Best Pro-Shop Of Any Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRBLAZE

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
NOT!

Just to update anyone interested, ordered authentic jersey January 7th, overnight shipping for an extra $28. Took four days worth of constant emailing, phone calling, no one ever replied. So I emailed the warehouse itself, finally got someone to reply saying they'd contact me if the jersey was in stock, if not credit me back. (they never got back to me so i assumed it was credited)

Well, it's now the 18th and I've not been credited, I've emailed that person back, called that persons number, called the pro-shop over and over and over again, no one ever answers any number they list on the website. Ever. They just do not answer or ever return calls.

So called bank, must wait 30 days until I can presumably reverse the transaction. Guess when you're undefeated, you have the best pro-shop taking care of your fans. :D

I mean damn, the NFL.com shop only charges your card once an item is shipped, how is it I can order a jersey listed as in stock and be charged and no one realizes it's not there or knows to contact the person or refund them?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back