PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We have 3 roster openings as of now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Posters have told me that we have absolutely no reason to go below 90, unless there the roster space is needed for a signing on the same day. Well, we're waiting.

Well, we're waiting.

157988.png

Posters have told me that we have absolutely no reason to go below 90, unless there the roster space is needed for a signing on the same day. Well, we're waiting.

Wow, you felt so smug about this that responding in the other thread wasn't enough - but you felt the need to start a new thread on the subject? That's a bit petty - especially for a moderator, isn't it?

If anybody other than a moderator had started this the this thread it would either have already been merged with the original thread, or moved to the Practice Squad.

Considering how official announcements often don't come until several days after the fact, you may want to hold off on gloating.

The idea is a simple one. It is about policies and strategies in running the team. We disagree on the need to finish each day with 90 players on the roster. You were quite adament in this requirement.

I expect lots and lots of more transactions, and yes, some are not OFFICIALLY reported until days later. We can check in a week on transactions through June 7th and see whether we finished today with 90 players. I capitiaized "officially" for a reason. Someone usually reports on unofficial signings. They are often confirmed by now, although not officially. For example, if Andre Carter signed today, I think that we would know by now. There has not been anything other than the signing of a camp fodder tight end.

If another mod wants to merge threads, then so be it. I have almost never done so.

Wow, you felt so smug about this that responding in the other thread wasn't enough - but you felt the need to start a new thread on the subject? That's a bit petty - especially for a moderator, isn't it?

If anybody other than a moderator had started this the this thread it would either have already been merged with the original thread, or moved to the Practice Squad.

Considering how official announcements often don't come until several days after the fact, you may want to hold off on gloating.

Last edited:
Why the pokefest over a simple statement?

The rules are not different for moderating moderators.

Expecting them to announce the acquisition of Mike Wallace, Matt Forte, and Jared Allen within the next few hours.

I'll be pretty disappointed if they don't. This team is such a letdown!

The rules are not different for moderating moderators.

So says the guy who has closed threads only to keep on responding to posts himself in the closed threads....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down