PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We got this Boys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasic4x50x54x59x55

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
with a good draft and a good FA offseason, I think next year we dominate the entire league once again with a healthier/smarter..ahh jeez a secondary with harrison in it!..hopefully some youth and bursting speed in the backfield with Light and Koppen back in the O-line.. Watson (that mother fing beast..wow..once again wowowowowowowowowowowowowowow..How good did it feel to see champ bailey get his clock rung when he thought he was about to step into the endzone, carlessly) coming back part of a one 2 TE punch Blocking/speed/smarts/heart..I hope givens does return, i will not deny he has made some huge catches for us in the past and i like his attitude and work ethic..I hope troy brown retires ( i do not want to see that man in another uniform, he is a true patriot 4 life.).. I was so high on bethel but now..get rid of him..taking up valuable space on a wr corps..andre davis- maybe let him stick around and feel out the system a bit more)..id love to have tim dwight back..Faulk IMO is very underated, with sometimes questionable ball carrying ability, but a jack of all trades in the backfield.. dillon dillon dillon dillon, after a nights sleep I just don't know-- I dont know if its an injury, i just dont know if the man lost his flame after winning the super bowl and getting what he wanted ( Do NOT blame the O-Line, I am sorry if Pass,Faulk,Evans were hitting the holes for + yds..there is absolutely no reason a premire back like dillon shouldnt etheir for more yds..) it kinda looks like at first contact dillon would just turn his back and fall..but i dont know, not ready to jump on the GET RID OF DILLON bandwaggon..if he can comeback a bit leaner, with hopefully a better ankle and hungrier than we are set for a 06 full of stiff arms and cutbacks..Brady-gee the best flippin qb of all time so we are ok.. Boys lets rejoice this sunday that we are not a orginization on its way down the tubes..but a team on its way UP..with such a young squad... i'll say it again if ur a true fan of patriots nation u will be a lil upset today but honestly No team beat us in the playoffs this year..we beat ourselves..broncos caught the breaks and cashed in..(NOT TAKING AWAY FROM THE BRONCOS D at all, they were headaches, but if your a broncos fan reading this..and u can admit brady and CO for awhile wasnt smacking u around , than u my friends are in denial..) we had our chance to win, but a certain Fire wasnt there, a certain need to win wasnt there...factor in a few injuries, factor in a few rookies thrown into fire..and u get ur problem..its not a qb getting old, its not dumb coaching (although we do need a OC , its pretty obvious), its horrible players..its finally the adversity caught up to us bit us in the ass when we least expected it too..(plus a few bogus calls but whatever <~Not a faider fan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes