PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We got the D and the W!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why will Steelers lose?

Data pouints in our direction at his jucntiure. My posts keep getting moved so I will leave it at this and see what Pats fans can come up tiwth.

Re: Why will Steelers lose?

Do your parents know your up this late? It's E-Z.. They are not ready for this machine ..buddy..

Data pouints in our direction at his jucntiure. My posts keep getting moved so I will leave it at this and see what Pats fans can come up tiwth.

Can I get a translator? Anyone? Please, God, can I get a translator!

Because their o-line is weak, their secondary plays a lot of zone (not good against this Patriots attack), Roethlisberger can be forced into TOs (11 picks and 8 fumbles on the year), and fast Willie is not the type of back that has had great success against this team.

It's in Foxboro and the Patriots come in plenty motivated.

Whadya want from me?

Bradmahn , you took the words out of my mouth !!

The Patriots have won their last 12 games. The Steelers have won their last 2.

The Pats are unbeaten at home (5-0). The Steelers are 2-3 on the road and in their last road game they lost to the 3-9 Jets.

Clearly data points in the Steelers direction.

Last edited:

First of all, Mr. Goldman, happy Hannukah to you! Let's hope a dictionary is among your gifts.

OK, the Steelers will lose because:

* Pittsburgh's poor road record indicates inability to focus in hostile territory.

* Patriots are undefeated against superior competition.

* Rookie head coach has not gone head-to-head with Belichick and his Jedi mind tricks.

* Offensive line will not be able to protect Ben R. against BB's inventive schemes.

* Steelers secondary will not be at full strength against Patriots strength (passing).

* Steelers are locked in as No. 3 playoff seed with nothing else to play for the rest of the regular season; Patriots are highly motivated to finish undefeated.

That's it for starters, more to come later.

Last edited:
SteeltownGoldMan will not be visiting with us anymore. :D

:rocker: :singing:

Hypocrits! Wasn't it Bellicheat and the Pats/Giants who always said D-Fense wins champoinships! Our Terrible Towal D is the best it has ever been! (Check out CHFF)

Also, most of the experts are objuectively pickkinf the Stillerts to win the game which does say alot about the state of things in focboro.

Get ready to be 12 and 1. (finishing 14-3 over all. loss to G-Men and another loss to Pitt in Division Title Game.)

Hookt on fonix werkd fer me!:singing:

Last edited:
10 characters

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back