PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We got the #1 and the #3 top sleepers in the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad they remained sleepers during the draft---despite the article.

Still sleepers then. Prefer that to busts.

So Manx, who should the Pats be looking to grab next year if we still have a 1st round pick?

I know you are probably exhausted after this latest draft and all the lead up to it, so take your time to respond.

No hurry.

Tomorrow is fine.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wow. I just went through a Lucien highlight video and I was extremely impressed.

The way he caught the ball at times reminded be of Odell Beckham, who constantly has his huge hand size brought up by analysts, commentators, etc. Well, I checked their hand sizes and both he and Beckham are 10", with an additional 1/8 for Lucien.

both remained asleep last season

Due to injury, at least. I'm still very bullish on Roberts, think he would've been a major contributor if not for the broken wrist. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he beats out Logan Ryan and becomes a starter this year.

• Agree
Reactions: JJC
Wow. I just went through a Lucien highlight video and I was extremely impressed.

The way he caught the ball at times reminded be of Odell Beckham, who constantly has his huge hand size brought up by analysts, commentators, etc. Well, I checked their hand sizes and both he and Beckham are 10", with an additional 1/8 for Lucien.

And Mitchell has bigger hands than either of them. I doubt it's a coincidence that the Pats' 2 WR picks share this trait, seems like Belichick has added this to his WR checklist alongside "really good 3 cone"

Due to injury, at least. I'm still very bullish on Roberts, think he would've been a major contributor if not for the broken wrist. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he beats out Logan Ryan and becomes a starter this year.
It'll be great competition this year :

Butler
Ryan
----------
Roberts
Coleman
Jones
----------
3 interesting UDFA

Did someone say sleepers? I need a nap.

Butler
Ryan
----------
Roberts
Coleman
Jones
----------
3 interesting UDFA

I think Cyrus Jones will quickly find his way into the #3 spot. Kid looks like a stud.

Butler
Ryan
----------
Roberts
Coleman
Jones
----------
3 interesting UDFA
and Biggers, Vereen and Melvin

Sleepers?

I hate what Kevin Bacon did to those boys

And Woody Allen? Don't get me started

I think Cyrus Jones will quickly find his way into the #3 spot. Kid looks like a stud.
Agreed, the groups weren't necessarily in order. Butler, Ryan, Jones willl likely be the top three with Coleman, Roberts and the UDFA competing for two spots.

Butler
Ryan
----------
Roberts
Coleman
Jones
----------
3 interesting UDFA

You're forgetting Biggers (****us?) who we picked up in off season.

You're forgetting Biggers (****us?) who we picked up in off season.
You're right, I guess I like the new flashy toys. That makes the competition even tougher. In reality, I expect Biggers to be Goners, with Roberts, Coleman and the UDFA competing for the last two spots with one or two of the losers hopefully showing enough for the PS.

Looks like good depth on paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey