PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We do not match up well against Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the only thing you can do is argue with respected and established posters about how their 'wrong' by showing any kind of concern for anything, you'll be here about a week tops.

PATRIOTFANINPA actually contributes here on a very regular basis, he doesn't deserve your baby type insults, neither does anyone else here whom you keep trying to start petty fights with.

That's multiple good posters who contribute lots to this forum that you have made 6th grade insults to in several threads now.

Is there anything at all about actual football that you can make a good contribution to? Or are you going to be another guy throwing petty insults at everyone who you don't agree with?

Maybe you don't understand that this forum was meant to provide meaningful insight and respectable (there's that word again) back and forth, talking about the actual theories of the game of football? It wasn't meant for some immature kid to come on here and call everyone out if they don't agree with them.

Oh ok you want hardcore football analysis lets see...ummmm Buffalo is so great and how dare we think we have any chance of beating a 5-8 team for the 13th time in a row, why would we even think we match up well against anybody including tennessee with their mighty qb who cant tie his he certainly would have stopped us putting up 59(coulda been 89) Gosh we are just horrible hope we dont see the Lions soon cause they scare me. Hey look a new Ron Borges article!

Dude, you realize you just called a mod a freaking troll?

Why not just calm down and relax a bit?

Yeah we know your act its really old. I'm sure the Pats would love to get three more cracks at the mighty tennessee and their border line ******ed QB who is so new and totally not the spazz they benched for 2 years. Go back to the meadowlands you have got to be the longest running troll on any sports forum; congrats but please do not respond to me because i dont like you on any level good day

This completely baffles me.

Dude, you realize you just called a mod a freaking troll?

Why not just calm down and relax a bit?

No I called a mod the king of all trolls with unbelievable dedication. To not even be a fan of the Patriots and to post many thousand times? My hats off to him.

Hi, Buffalo fan here. Not here to cause trouble, just game talk. The problem I see from a Buffalo point of view regarding the match up is our LB's in pass coverage. Last game your TE's killled us because we tried to stop Welker and Moss. I see more of the same happening again. Probably our biggest defensive weakness is our LB's. They do not cover the RB's or TE's well at all. We seem to get decent pressure on Brady, but all he has to do is dump it off. Then if we try to stop that, it opens up Welker and he kills us just like he does to every other team. Once that happens, the running game usually opens up too. Probably the biggest thing you guys would have to worry about Sunday is if it is still close in the second half. If you open up a decent lead, it's over. But if you let this team hang around, they are going to try and win it for the temporary coach.

Hi, Buffalo fan here. Not here to cause trouble, just game talk. The problem I see from a Buffalo point of view regarding the match up is our LB's in pass coverage. Last game your TE's killled us because we tried to stop Welker and Moss. I see more of the same happening again. Probably our biggest defensive weakness is our LB's. They do not cover the RB's or TE's well at all. We seem to get decent pressure on Brady, but all he has to do is dump it off. Then if we try to stop that, it opens up Welker and he kills us just like he does to every other team. Once that happens, the running game usually opens up too. Probably the biggest thing you guys would have to worry about Sunday is if it is still close in the second half. If you open up a decent lead, it's over. But if you let this team hang around, they are going to try and win it for the temporary coach.

Welcome aboard and thanks for the post.

Many of us patsfans are anxious to see how the Pats come out and play this game after the unusual things happening in our locker-room last week and the lifeless first-half of last Sunday and of course, the Moss attention this week.

We are hoping that Moss uses this game to show a finger to all those who slammed him; but we have no idea how significant is his rumored back-injury.

And given our track record, some of us are concerned that we will let the game be close until the end. :( Hope not! :)

The Bills have been a Jeckyl and Hyde type of team as of late. The Bills I saw play the Jets two weeks ago was miserable. I honestly think if that team shows up, any team matches up well against them. The Bills team that beat Miami three weeks ago, will kill the Pats if they play like they have the last two weeks.

The encouraging thing is that even with Cassel playing God-awful this past weekend, the Bills could only win by six and only had a 3 point lead going into the fourth quarter.

The way the Pats have been playing the last few weeks, you can't guarantee a win against anyone especially on the road. But I think the Pats should beat the Bills fairly decisively. I would say by about 10 points.

But I think the Pats should beat the Bills fairly decisively. I would say by about 10 points.

Agreed. And it bothers me as a fan that my initial reaction was that 10 point win isn't good/decisive enough. Ugh. I think these grind 'em games will be good for some cleansing of the 2007 demons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes