PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are the best team in FOOTBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoonerPatriot

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
That's right, the best. We ARE blue collar football. People can talk about the Bears yada yada yada. But when push comes to shove, this team stands above all others.

Best QB.

Best 1-2 RB punch.

Just waint till Chad Jackson grows a sack and gets out there. Just wait.

Look at Ghost with the two FGs. FU Vinitraitor.

Best DL.

Okay, so the secondary is still figuring itself out. What matters is we're 4-1 heading into the bye. Asante had 2 picks today. Very impressive.

We will win out. We will win the SB. We will rush for 300 yards against Indy.

Yeah, I've had few drinks. SO WHAT.

Last edited:
Haha. Great post Sooner

I wish our best QB would play like it though.

NEM IS GOD.

Yeah, I said it.

GOD.

primetime said:
I wish our best QB would play like it though.

My sentiments exactly. Even when I have beer in me. Canadian beer.

CheerforTom said:

TB is just tring to keep it intersting. He's bored. He's toying with the competition.

Canadian beer rules.

CheerforTom said:

TB is just tring to keep it intersting. He's bored. He's toying with the competition.

Next week we're starting a midget and two gimps at WR just to make it more challenging.

Canadian beer rules.

Ah, how can Canadian beer rule when Sam Adam's Octoberfest is brewed in the US???? :rocker:

Pass me some of whatever you're drinking. :)

We aren't yet, but we will be in January when it matters.

Last edited:
Our only concern is playing Denver. The blue-collar play will take down just about everybody but those guys. They are quick enough and spread out the D w/ bootlegs, rollouts so it limits our ability to be aggressive. On offense, their front 7 won't get bullied b/c of their speed. It's a tough matchup for us.

SoonerPatriot said:
That's right, the best. We ARE blue collar football. People can talk about the Bears yada yada yada. But when push comes to shove, this team stands above all others.

Best QB.

Best 1-2 RB punch.

Just waint till Chad Jackson grows a sack and gets out there. Just wait.

Look at Ghost with the two FGs. FU Vinitraitor.

Best DL.

Okay, so the secondary is still figuring itself out. What matters is we're 4-1 heading into the bye. Asante had 2 picks today. Very impressive.

We will win out. We will win the SB. We will rush for 300 yards against Indy.

Yeah, I've had few drinks. SO WHAT.
I HATE when people say "We" trying to include themselves with the Patriots. I don't think you took a single snap, I don't even think you were on the practice squad. I don't think you called any plays, drew up any plays, or even watched any film. Heck I don't think you cut the grass or even cleaned a toilet. The pretzel guy had more input than you.

The true test will be against the Bears no doubt. The Colts can be ran over but the Bears are hands down the best team in football right now.

Colts letting Tripplett go was a gamble... and it appears as though Polian lost. With Simon out for the year, there's now almost zero run defense. Injuries are a bit of a factor with our best player out (Sanders). But when you don't have the cash to provide depth... you're sort of S.O.L.

Freeney is having a horrible start to the season. He's a one trick pony. Everytime he rushest he passer, it creates HUGE holes for the RB's to go through.

The Patriots aren't playing their best yet but neither are the Colts. Not sure if Chicago can hold on the entire season. But that remains to be seen.

MrBigglesWorth said:
I HATE when people say "We" trying to include themselves with the Patriots. I don't think you took a single snap, I don't even think you were on the practice squad. I don't think you called any plays, drew up any plays, or even watched any film. Heck I don't think you cut the grass or even cleaned a toilet. The pretzel guy had more input than you.

Leave the man alone. People have been referring to their team as we since the beginning of time. Not only is it easier to type or say, but it helps draw in comraderie with the rest of the fan base. In the end, none of us (or very few of us) have anything to do with the Patriots victory, but it's also just entertainment.

MrBigglesWorth said:

I hate it when people nit pick about crap that doesn't matter.

Blow me.

Last edited:
MrBigglesWorth said:

As long as they're not just doing it when the team wins.

If its a "We win" "They lose" mentality....thats what I hate.

But hey....far be it from me to hijak this thread.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOT FOOTBALL RULES!!!

MrBigglesWorth said:

Yeah, because none of us buy merchandise, tickets, Sunday Ticket on DTV, watch the games on TV or buy any of the products that are advertised all day on Sunday, Sunday and Monday night's.

Nope we don't contribute anything to the team or the league other than the entire revenue that makes it possible.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes