PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are spoiled, I will admit it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
We all knew as fans the game was over at halftime, but I want to see Brady playing his best going into the postseason.. The last 2 weeks, lets face it Brady has been pressing, and avg at best.. He being avg is still the best QB the NFL has ever seen.. I jus think we got to to spoiled , with the 40 bugers we were putting up.. 48 td's 8 Int is not bad, but he needs 2 td passes against the Giants to break a record.. I say he will throw 3 , and 1 will be to Troy Brown.. just a hunch.. We are 15-0 and I think that is the best stat of them all.. I just wish Brady played just a tad bit better, and that may be splitting hairs..

No need to admit it. Everyone knows we're spoiled. Unfortunately some dweebs in the gameday thread aren't satisfied.

We all knew as fans the game was over at halftime, but I want to see Brady playing his best going into the postseason.. The last 2 weeks, lets face it Brady has been pressing, and avg at best.. He being avg is still the best QB the NFL has ever seen.. I jus think we got to to spoiled , with the 40 bugers we were putting up.. 48 td's 8 Int is not bad, but he needs 2 td passes against the Giants to break a record.. I say he will throw 3 , and 1 will be to Troy Brown.. just a hunch.. We are 15-0 and I think that is the best stat of them all.. I just wish Brady played just a tad bit better, and that may be splitting hairs..

He was sharp in the first half and not good after the int to Moss in the endzone. BB will beat on the team in practice this week. Send out the news the guy is human sometimes. If the game is close I don't expect a falloff in his play.

No need to admit it. Everyone knows we're spoiled. Unfortunately some dweebs in the gameday thread aren't satisfied.

In those threads, its just bad that we as fans see something wrong like Brady pressing and the O just playing like they had no care in the world, and we cant critique it ... Im as happy as a clam that next week we are playing for something no team beside the 72 Dolphins can say.. This has been special, but I want all the records..

I don't think Brady played bad in the 1st half today at all. Only the team itself knows why they played the 2nd half like they did. Were they trying to pad stats and go for records? Trying to see how far Brady could throw the ball? Trying to aggravate fans who wanted to see a screen pass? -:)
The 1st half keeps me from worrying very much about the 2nd half. I would like to know what thier thinking was in the 2nd half, but knowing BB and the Patriots, I'll never find out -:) IMO, it wasn't really smart football.

When you spend the entire half crying about the game, you ruin the game thread for others. If you are so ridiculously spoiled that you refuse to be satisfied with a 28-7 win and a 15-0 regular record (never been done before), don't post on the game thread. What should have been a triumphant celebration of that 15-0 greatness became a bleat fest by a bunch of crybabies.

In those threads, its just bad that we as fans see something wrong like Brady pressing and the O just playing like they had no care in the world, and we cant critique it ... Im as happy as a clam that next week we are playing for something no team beside the 72 Dolphins can say.. This has been special, but I want all the records..
We'll get the most points record.
Brady should get the passing TD record if he plays most of the game.
Moss may get the record, I think he'll tie it.

Don't worry, I am pretty confident that the TD records and the points records will be broken.

When you spend the entire half crying about the game, you ruin the game thread for others. If you are so ridiculously spoiled that you refuse to be satisfied with a 28-7 win and a 15-0 regular record (never been done before), don't post on the game thread. What should have been a triumphant celebration of that 15-0 greatness became a bleat fest by a bunch of crybabies.

Oh please, ruin the game thread for others.. I speak out what I see, and Im not the only one.. Again , this has been a special season.. Although, I think we are holding alot back....Like say a screen pass..

It's beyond spoiled, it's OCD. Nobody really cares how you all feel...LOL But if you could all just do the rational fans among us a huge solid and STFU in the game thread...for the love of god. This team is 15-0 and the whiners - not to mention the delusional biatchers - have rung the joy out of the last half dozen wins for anyone within a hundred yards of the game thread. If you insist on indulging in a crisis mentality every time a play doesn't pan out, start a thread dedicated to cathartic venting and have yourselves a ball. Just don't ruin the game thread for everyone else.

If you pay real close attention to the playcalling today, other than the 1st quater there was no continuity to it. The playcalling was similar to what we see in the pre-season. Anyone paying attention would have seen that today ... it was intentional ... not a mistake, and 2 days before Xmas on what has been a long grinding season of 15-0. Sometimes there are no reasons ... too many fans expect reasons when they should just enjoy the team ... who else the league has enjoyed such a team since 2001???

Last edited:
All that matters is that the Patriots win the SuperBowl. I settle for nothing less than that. SUPER BOWL and nothing else matters.

Oh please, ruin the game thread for others.. I speak out what I see, and Im not the only one.. Again , this has been a special season.. Although, I think we are holding alot back....Like say a screen pass..

You were being an ass. Grow up or don't post in a game thread. Is it really so hard to control yourself in those threads?

I don't see anything wrong with making objective criticism. Saying things like "Brady sucks" and "the D sucks" and "we're pathetic" are way over the top, IMO. Brady doesn't suck, the D doesn't suck and the Patriots aren't pathetic. Wanting the team to play even better than they did in the 2nd half, I just don't see the problem with that. Maybe it depends how you say it. You wouldn't have liked to have seen them score another 28 points in the 2nd half?

The Dolphins had a lot of reasons to play hard, and no reason not to gamble in the second half.

I assume that is the royal "we".

I don't feel spoiled, but privileged to watch this team every week.

Fortunately I didn't log on until the 4th quarter...it's embarassing as a lifelong Patriots fan to see such over the top whining.

I don't see anything wrong with making objective criticism. Saying things like "Brady sucks" and "the D sucks" and "we're pathetic" are way over the top, IMO. Brady doesn't suck, the D doesn't suck and the Patriots aren't pathetic. Wanting the team to play even better than they did in the 2nd half, I just don't see the problem with that. Maybe it depends how you say it. You wouldn't have liked to have seen them score another 28 points in the 2nd half?

Constructive criticism is always appropriate and never bothers me.

It's the incessant whining that's ridiculous.

I NEVER visit these forums the week following a loss because I am fully aware that the whining and sky is falling "fans" will be out in full force. These people who whine in the gameday threads don't even deserve to be fans of this team. It is such a gift to be a fan of possibly the greatest team ever and you should appreciate every moment of this season. Criticism is perfectly fine but people freak out whenever something bad happens are pathetic.

Last edited:
Look on the bright side...at least it will be a few days before Danny88 or NSA start in with the Maroney bashing again

You were being an ass. Grow up or don't post in a game thread. Is it really so hard to control yourself in those threads?

I never say Brady sucks,

I do say pathetic, and other words, because it was pathetic in the second half.. But again I do think we let off the gas pedal....

I would have "liked" a lot of things. I would have "liked" to see Maroney throw a 99 yard touchdown pass to an eligible Matt Light. Not getting it wasn't a problem WITH THE PATRIOTS WINNING BY A FINAL SCORE OF 28-7 and the game being over at the half. You people who were crying are the same ingrates who'll get a free 11 course meal at the finest restaurant in the nation and then complain that the dessert menu only had 5 choices.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey