PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We Are Soft

Status
Not open for further replies.

All_Around_Brown

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
No two ways about it...this team is soft up the middle and we have become the Colts.

I think the Raven's are soft. 6 in a row!

Soft? I got news for you, soft teams don't win games like the Pats have won the last two weeks. If anything, we're better for it. I like having to win tough games on the road. It builds character.

No two ways about it...this team is soft up the middle and we have become the Colts.

Except when they need to play hard and then they do. As the did down the stretch today. As they did when they needed to VS Philly. As they did against the Colts after trailing. As they did VS the Cowboys from 1/2 way through the third.

I know what you are saying - but, let the facts speak for themselves and retract that statement please.

yeah, the d was a bit disappointing through the first 3 quarters, but look how they held them in the 4th, at least.

crackberried a friend during the game and said "it's the facking 2004 Colts for fack sake". he told me to calm down. they shored it up a bit in the fourth but I don't have the warm fuzzies. I'm not "jumping off the bandwagon" or any of that crap, just sayin what I felt during the game is all

Soft? I got news for you, soft teams don't win games like the Pats have won the last two weeks. If anything, we're better for it. I like having to win tough games on the road. It builds character.

Those last two games will do more for this team down the stretch than all the blowouts have...... COMBINED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back