PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are moving along nicely- I love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
All thats left is the draft. We can't really lose in this draft now. If Chad Jackson is able to contribute next year we're golden.

I read this on the Cowboys site. Lets do DB in the draft and look out!

per espn news, patriots aquire adalius thomas. thomas & colven on the outside, damm what a combo!!!

add richard seymor thats a nasty front 7

Don't forget about Vince Wilfork and Mike Vrabel.

With San Diego losing Steve Foley and Donnie Edwards, and the Patriots gaining Adalius Thomas, it gives the Pats the best front 7 in football IMO.

would not doubt that at all, that is going to be a tough defense to play against wont be able to run or pass on them. Honestly makes them the team to beat in the AFC

All thats left is the draft.
All that's left is the draft ? We still have about $19M under the cap, there may be more to come.

I woke up elated this morning. I felt like there were X-mas presents waiting for me under a tree. I had to go to all my media sources to confirm the deal is going along nicely.

"Best front 7"? Try best defense. Asante-Hobbs-Harrison-Wilson is pretty great itself, if the latter two stay healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back