PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are FAR FROM PERFECT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious response, Fixit!

What you call hillarious I call stupid.

Even the coach publically mentioned the playoffs and the work left to be done. Even the QB mentioned it. Even Bob Kuchinberg mentioned it.

Are they Hatriots too?

Even the coach publically mentioned the playoffs and the work left to be done. Even the QB mentioned it. Even Bob Kuchinberg mentioned it.

Are they Hatriots too?

Yes..yes they are.

Let me say this clearly,

"BB hates his players"

perfect season means winning all of your games that season, including playoffs. perfect "regualar season" followed by losing in the post season will remembered poorly. not only are we a distant 3 games from perfection but those 3 games will be our toughest all season:

- divisional round: probably jaguars, a team with nothing to lose that is also the most physical in the nfl;
- conference final: probably colts or chargers. as defending champes colts won't go down easy and unlike regular season they could have marvin harrison back. if it's chargers, they're a better team than last year with rivers getting another season under his belt and the acquisition of a legitimate WR in chambers;
- super bow: most likely packers or cowboys. both of these teams have top QB's and they can score points.

this is far from over and anything but easy.

Actually after losing in 1st rd of the playoffs 2 of the last 3 years i'd say the Jags have plenty to lose. As does del rio who will get axed if it happens again.

This tread is a perfect example of having an open message board where people can express their opinions, no matter how stupid those opinions may be. Some people can't be happy unless they are unhappy about something

What the Patriots have done is historic. No other team in the history of the NFL has started the season and completed it with a 16-0 record.

Sure they need 3 more wins to achieve the ultimate objective. But if they stumble along the way it will not change the fact that they are the only team to complete a perfect regular season.

I bet if they win the next 3 by 3 or less points there will be people, like the thread starter, who will not be happy with the 4th SB Championship.

Are they Hatriots too?

As my gay 7th grade music teacher used to ask: Questons?
Yea, my question is, what fu'kin Patriot fan qoutes Bob Kuchinburg as it relates to striving for a perfect season.

We've already slept on this 16-0 thing, and guess what? It's not that big a deal. It's the regular season, dude. It's like pre-season, and quite frankly I don't give a crap
I can't believe any Patriots supporter who has gone through the 16 games this season can really say that and mean it....unbelievable :eek:

Last edited:

Are they Hatriots too?

im glad someone else gets it. to hear every other poster on this board i honestly think they would take an undefeated reg season over winning the super bowl

perfect season means winning all of your games that season, including playoffs. perfect "regualar season" followed by losing in the post season will remembered poorly. not only are we a distant 3 games from perfection but those 3 games will be our toughest all season:

- divisional round: probably jaguars, a team with nothing to lose that is also the most physical in the nfl;
- conference final: probably colts or chargers. as defending champes colts won't go down easy and unlike regular season they could have marvin harrison back. if it's chargers, they're a better team than last year with rivers getting another season under his belt and the acquisition of a legitimate WR in chambers;
- super bow: most likely packers or cowboys. both of these teams have top QB's and they can score points.

After the Patriot win the Super Bowl, (hasn't happened yet however they have beaten at least 6 possibly 7 of the other 11 playoff teams you have to think the at least have a shot) I look forward to your Feb 4th post regarding the Patriots salary cap hell and their inabilty to win next year

im glad someone else gets it. to hear every other poster on this board i honestly think they would take an undefeated reg season over winning the super bowl

You apparently can't read or comprehend what's been written then. The theme I read in the replies to your original post have been about acknowledging/celebrating a 16-0 regular season as well as wanting to win the SB.

After the Patriot win the Super Bowl, (hasn't happened yet however they have beaten at least 6 possibly 7 of the other 11 playoff teams you have to think the at least have a shot) I look forward to your Feb 4th post regarding the Patriots salary cap hell and their inabilty to win next year

LOL,

You have to enjoy the moment for a little while or what is supposed to be entertainment turns into an obssesion.

Last edited:

OK kids, now that you've opened up your presents, clean up this mess, put the toys under your bed and get outside and shovel the snow out of the driveway. Have you got any homework to do over your vacation, by the way?

:eek: - Raaaalph

Who said it was going to be easy?

It's a good thing the Pats don't show the same fear as you do.

dude wake up. any team that we're likely to face - jags, colts, bolts, packers, cowboys - can beat us. every single one. and if the team is infected with your living in the past of an undefeated regular season, one of them will defeat us. and then what will you say?

What you mean "we" Kemosabe?

dude wake up. any team that we're likely to face - jags, colts, bolts, packers, cowboys - can beat us. every single one. and if the team is infected with your living in the past of an undefeated regular season, one of them will defeat us. and then what will you say?

Seriously what is the point of your post? You say nothing that any imbecile didn't already know, claim that several teams can beat the Patriots ("Brilliant!"), and suggest that the team may be "living in the past" with no evidence and really all the evidence to the contrary.

Keep up the good work!

NTC -Do you get off on being negative or something? Seriously. DO YOU?

1) Only the MEDIOTS and losers like Shula and the rest of the 72 Dolphins will think that the 16-0 means NOTHING without the play-offs.

2) As others have mentioned, the Divisional round is 2 weeks away and you have NO CLUE who it will be. The final slot hasn't been decided and strange things can happen one the play-offs start.

3) The Pats have 2 weeks to get everyone healthy. This team, when healthy, is devestating because their O-line is pretty damn good, their QB is awesome and they have the best bunch of receivers in the league, bar none.

How about you take your head of of your arse for awhile, enjoy the 16-0 perfect REGULAR SEASON, and come back in 10 days with all your negative crap?

its not fear its respect and reality. and its a good thing coach bellichik thinks exactly like i do

Don't flatter yourself.

I know for a fact that Belichick doesn't think like you do because he knows how to spell his name.

ask the buffalo bills if going to 4 straight bowls meant anything after losing all 4, then get back to me.
cheers

I did. They are damn proud of their accomplishment. Yes, they'd have preferred to have won one, but going to 4 straight is quite an accomplishment in and of itself.

You need some serious psychiatric help because you clearly look at the world through the most negative light possible.

its not fear its respect and reality. and its a good thing coach bellichik thinks exactly like i do

You're a fool. Coach Belichick doesn't think like you. If he did, he'd never have gotten the job with the Patriots.

Belichick allows his players to enjoy accomplishments. That's why he gives out game balls after the game. That's why he gives them extra days off after big wins.

You clearly don't know nearly as much about the Patriots as you think you do.

1) Only the MEDIOTS and losers like Shula and the rest of the 72 Dolphins will think that the 16-0 means NOTHING without the play-offs.
Tedy said it. Tom said it. The coach said it. Where the hell are you getting your opinion?

Perhaps the word "nothing" confuses you. OK, they did accomplish *something* by winning out the regular season. There is a bigger context though, and in that context, to a man, the coaches, players, and even you, will be dragging in the depths of despair if that 16-0 doesn't become 19-0.

So argue all you want about the word "nothing" but it's nothing. In the larger context, in the context of the actual goal - it's nothing. You know it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back