Welcome to PatsFans.com

We all know bush is innocent no matter the evidence

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Blue Collar, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Blue Collar

Blue Collar 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So, the only thing to do ,which is still true today, is blame clinton or some long dead democrat.... So here's clinton, for harry and the boys.
    Reason? Need We post videos, transcripts, testimony from intelligence experts, generals, and even if god himself said bush is not innocent, they would say YES HE IS, and he's a decent man .. What are you going to do with that kind of response.. You give them something that they all agree on.
    Here he is, the man that ruined everything in america since 1776.

http://users.bscn.com/mcphink/sex, lies & video tapes.htm

2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,370 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

I think you have too many expectations for a President. Sometimes their lies start as well intentioned truths...and of course other times they are known lies from the beginning.

I've been consistent in my posting here over the years in saying that our president is but 1 person who receives too much blame and not enough praise.

As for Bush...I wish he used the advice of others more often mostly. I think he had some good intentions in 2000...we will never know. He clearly has lied his share.

You keep up on a central theme with different methods of asking the same central question. Perhaps your answers will come in 10-25 years...we'll see...like all Presidents, history is the best gauge of how good they were.

I'll comment on a few items from your link. But I have a question...do you really understand politics or are you still learning?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2006
  3. Blue Collar

Blue Collar 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm here to learn and debate, it's a political board for a reason. I posted that site for one reason, to give people who have complete faith in the current president, a chance to agree that clinton lied, not going to happen with bush.
    Yes history will flesh out the truth, sometimes it's plainly obvious if your willing to accept it,clearly in this forum any bit of evidence is discredited.
    I noticed your central theme is to mock posters ability to understand the complexities of politcs from a high pedestal.

4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,370 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

Sorry...I'm not the one who posts mp3's and the like looking for verdicts. I post here like I always have. making threads and posting my opinions knowing very well there NEVER IS A CLEAR CUT ANSWER.

I'm not the one who posted over and over looking for an answer that has many sidenotes. The posters here will engage in discussion when they feel it's something they like to discuss. But if you're looking for a legal trial you are wasting your time.

I've made many good threads in my 5 years here that died into oblivion. Sometimes the posters here just aren't interested in the subject or simply do not feel like being beat up for their opinion. If i had repeatedly forced the issue...someone would have done the same to me...that's the nature of politics in this modern day. People don't need to say they were wrong and no righty or lefty is going to switch sides.

I've tried to tell you that in a roundabout way....figuring you might figure it out...you didn't...so I'm sorry...not trying to degrade you or your views...just trying to tell you these are merely discussions and people don't really need to be responsible for their opinions.

In the future may I suggest that you let the threads take their own course...it's the proper nature of political discussion for that to happen. Exchanging opinion is a good thing...the world would be a better place if our leaders learned to do this. If you find a thread here where everybody saw the evidence and changed their mind...please let me know and I'll stand corrected. ;)

Last edited: Jul 9, 2006