PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WBZTV: wind chill -10 during game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So will this be like the second coldest playoff game ever for the Pats? We all remember the -12 wind chill against the Titans in 04.

Gametime temperature was 4 though then.

Also remember that the AFCCG played at night in Pittsburg was 7 degrees with 15 MPH winds and the Patriots scorewd a bunch of points with some long passes.

I think the wind and cold will effect Rivers/Billy more than Brady. Brady has already shown he can get the job done in those conditions.

Here is the actual Accuweather forecast:

Low: 8 °F RealFeel®: -10 °F
A moonlit sky, brisk and very cold; extreme cold can be dangerous for outdoor activities

Moonlit at 3pm? This I gotta see! :D

Coffee sales will be 5:1 over Beer sales. :bricks:

Anyone drinking a lot of alcohol in those conditions is just asking for hypothermia.

Also remember that the AFCCG played at night in Pittsburg was 7 degrees with 15 MPH winds and the Patriots scorewd a bunch of points with some long passes.

I was there and it was the coldest I've ever been at a football game, colder than the Titans playoff game here.

Last edited:
Those in the red seats will no doubt want to watch this game at the bar in the Fidelity Club.

Gillette should do something like the Oscars and other award shows do. When a red seater leaves to hit the club or take a dump, there should be a real fan waiting in the wings to be ushered down to fill his seat until the original red seater returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back