PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WBZ-TV: Matt Cassel back w/Pats and expected to play Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
great news

The excellence of execution... Matt "the hitman" Cassel.

p1_hart.jpg

phew we need Matt back. Rewind to preseason and who thought that would be said.

That's our boy;) I hope he has the Game Of His Life on Sunday:rocker:

this is one reason I'm kind of getting turned off by messageboards. One day it was misinformation and ridiculous at that and today it's confirmed.

this is one reason I'm kind of getting turned off by messageboards. One day it was misinformation and ridiculous at that and today it's confirmed.

... and it only took more than two years and almost 7,400 posts to figure that out. :confused:

The man is a Soldier.:robot::cool:

Wow back a lot faster then I expected

I can't know what's going through Cassel's mind right now--I'll probably never be able to fathom that--so let me just say this: may God be with you, and may you have a game for the ages.

This was expected, but still that takes alot of heart. Wish him all the best.

Could be like Favre's return when he lost his father...against the Raiders too.:)

Best of luck to Cassel and his family and remember, family always comes first.

I fully expected this.. good luck Matt this weekend.

I can almost guarantee that his family pushed for him to return to the team. That is probably what his father would have wanted. Im sure he will probably take some time off after the game to return to his family. I wish him the best and can honestly say that this has been one of the best years watching the Pats while Matt was under center. We had a lot of close games that could have gone both ways had it not been for him. Matt has shown to be a great QB and I am sure his father was proud. All fathers are.

I honestly give Matt Cassel all the credit in the world for this. I can't imagine how hard this is for him. No one could fault him if he needed some time. God Bless him and his family I have all the respect in the world for Matt no matter how he plays on Sunday. What resolve! This guy continues to show he has a lot of the intangible to succeed in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back