PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

wbcn replying SB 36 broadcast as it happened ...NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember watching this game live (SB 38), and the Panthers had like 0 yards total offense through most of the 1st half, and I was thinking shut out.

Guess that wasn't to be... heh... What a wild game this was.

Damn... Carolina pulled ahead.

:D

Last edited:
Since I always watch on TV (at least since they started selling out every game...), I never listen to the radio broadcast of the Patriots games. Is Gil Santos always this bad at identifying players on the field? Just now, Vrabel caught a TD in SB 39, and Gil Santos wasn't sure at first if it was Givens or Fauria. :confused:

Okay, maybe Fauria is of a similar stature (and skin color) as Vrabel... and they both would have been coming out of the TE position. But Givens?? Did Givens ever line up at TE? And I know he was a big receiver, but to mistake him for Vrabel or Fauria?

And I posted earlier about Santos misidentifying a receiver in SB 36 as Fauria when it was really Troy Brown (I mistakenly said it was Gino Capiletti). That's really, really bad! There have been many other instances of this sort of thing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back