PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WBCN pre-game show

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
:turns on radio:

Greenberg: "I think the Pats are dips for screwing with Branch. He's the best player in their locker room. This is going to come back and blow up in their faces."

Tanguay: "I don't think they're taking any risks here. They have him under control for 2 years, if they franchise him. And besides, they don't care what the media and fans think."

Borges: "That's their fatal flaw"

:turns off radio:

Greenberg is the next Borges while Borges is, well, Borges.

Last edited:
Borges is such a waste, why does anyone listen to that blowhard

pats1 said:

Greenberg: "I think the Pats are dips for screwing with Branch. He's the best player in their locker room. This is going to come back and blow up in their faces."

Tanguay: "I don't think they're taking any risks here. They have him under control for 2 years, if they franchise him. And besides, they don't care what the media and fans think."

repeat after me: "THE PLAYERS HATE THEIR COACH"

pats1 said:

I thought Hank Greenberg was dead?..........

and Borges, I believe we all know, is dead man walking

That is why I won't listen to it. I'm sure that Gresh will pipe up with some of his nonsense too.

the most bothersome thing for me is these media clowns claiming to be the voice of us ..the fans.The probably should read this forum more first.

Does Greenberg seriously think Branch is the best player on the team???

Last edited by a moderator:
BRANCH IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LOCKER ROOM???

OMFG!!:eek:

I guess the rest of the team can't play. Man that QB we have is a piece of garbage, and that 4 time pro-bowler D-lineman we have is a piece of ****.

OMG!! :eek:

You poor man, your poor ears must be ringing.

SVN said:
the most bothersome thing for me is these media clowns claiming to be the voice of us ..the fans.The probably should read this forum more first.
They have a fan they represent, "It's Ron Borges." Correction, fan would be too strong a word, poster is more accurate. If you were an arrogant mediot, you'd know one poster in your camp represents a million loyal readers, where as the rest of us are semi-literate sour grapes.

Box_O_Rocks said:
They have a fan they represent, "It's Ron Borges." Correction, fan would be too strong a word, poster is more accurate. If you were an arrogant mediot, you'd know one poster in your camp represents a million loyal readers, where as the rest of us are semi-literate sour grapes.

I think that statement is way off. A few of you are more than semi-literate.

PS I don't listen to or read Borges. However, I see that most of the rest of you do. Now, who's the idiot? You are the ones who keep the guy employed so stop crying.

zippo59 said:
Does Greenberg seriously think Branch is the best player on the team???

I think he was implying he was the best character guy.

But that's just as inane.

I'm Ron Borges? said:
I think that statement is way off. A few of you are more than semi-literate.

PS I don't listen to or read Borges. However, I see that most of the rest of you do. Now, who's the idiot? You are the ones who keep the guy employed so stop crying.

Who's employing you, Mr. Media Jealousy?

I can't even listen to the BCN Pre game show; it's awful. I wish they would get some people on there who aren't idiots. I've never liked Tanguay, Gresh is a loud-mouth who makes no sense, and Borges is well...Borges--what more do I need to add there.

Last edited:
I can deal with Tanguay and Zolak. Borges is spoken for. I really dislike Gresh. He brings nothing to the table.

BradfordPatsFan said:
I can deal with Tanguay and Zolak. Borges is spoken for. I really dislike Gresh. He brings nothing to the table.

I agree, BPF. My beef with Zolak is: of all the ex-pats who still live in the area, why waste $ on one of the worst QBs to ever wear the uniform? I would rather hear what Steve Grogan has to say, if an ex-QB is wanted.

I posted this rhetorical question during the falcons game: Why the eff are gresh and bogus on the pats' (through wbcn) payroll? It completely boggles my feeble mind.

My fave pre and postgame show was/is the one with Freddie Smerlas, Steve DeOssie, and some other guy I can't remember. Pete Sheppard maybe. I believe it's on EEI but I don't get to listen to it a lot so I might be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must agree that the show pretty much bites. I was disappointed when Tanguay became host. He is lousy on Foxsports Net with ****erson, it's getting to the point I don't even want to watch it anymore. It's even worse listening to the idiotic banter of Borges. Gresh is loudmouthed but at least he brings semi-reason to Borges's stupidity.

Points from tonight's game:

1. WHo brought Ben Coates out of retirement?

2. Where is Maroney?

3. It is becoming extremely clear that Caldwell is a practice player only and disappears during the game.

At halftime Gresh said the Pats weren't running and were playing soft plus that Brady looked like he was afraid to pass to the WR's. Can't wait to hear how they dumb this one down. Something along the lines of "it's only a pre-season game" even though we all know if the score was reversed they would say the Pats are doomed.

And Gresh follows form saying after the game the Pats should be worried about thier running game. ????????????????????

Last edited:
DefenseRules said:
BRANCH IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LOCKER ROOM???

OMFG!!:eek:

I guess the rest of the team can't play. Man that QB we have is a piece of garbage, and that 4 time pro-bowler D-lineman we have is a piece of ****.

OMG!! :eek:

You poor man, your poor ears must be ringing.

I'm thinking that Brady's locker must be just outside the actual locker room because otherwise this statement would be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back