PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Way to go Robert Kraft!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is awesome !

wonder how the press will spin this?

pats trying to by sympathy? tryng to soften their image?

Congrats Mr Kraft !! :rocker:

that is awesome !

wonder how the press will spin this?

pats trying to by sympathy? tryng to soften their image?

Congrats Mr Kraft !! :rocker:

LOL I hear ya. Hopefully, all will take it at face value. Maybe with the exception of Easterbrook.:)

This is one of the few times when the word "classy" belongs in football.
Way to go Pats, you make us proud

I hate to dampen the enthusiasm of certain posters (e.g., italian pat patriot), but just for the record, the offer only applies to APO addresses.

Nevertheless, still a classy move.

I hate to dampen the enthusiasm of certain posters (e.g., italian pat patriot), but just for the record, the offer only applies to APO addresses.

Nevertheless, still a classy move.

Huh? I think we all know that. That's how you usually mail stuff to the military overseas. I've mailed stuff a bunch over the last two years, to Afghanistan and Iraq (and to my brother in Germany for that matter), and it's always been via an APO address.

Now, if he'd only let you sell you season tickets and let loud fans near the playing field...

Huh? I think we all know that. That's how you usually mail stuff to the military overseas. I've mailed stuff a bunch over the last two years, to Afghanistan and Iraq (and to my brother in Germany for that matter), and it's always been via an APO address.

Actually, your original post didn't say "just military or APO". I was all excited to mail my Uncle Lee in the Khmer Rouge a Pats Hoody!

Still, it's a great thing Bob Kraft is doing.

Actually, your original post didn't say "just military or APO". I was all excited to mail my Uncle Lee in the Khmer Rouge a Pats Hoody!

Still, it's a great thing Bob Kraft is doing.

Well, if Uncle Lee can sign up in the Armed Forces, you can save on shipping. :) I assumed my connection of it with me working for the Dept. of the Navy, along with the link...............you know what happens when you assume.:)

Never mind classy. This is a brilliant piece of marketing. With the NFL's sights set on opening up the international market to Americal football, Kraft has taken another step to making his team most marketable.

it works for marketing...but i think it was done from the heart with the holiday season in mind

Never mind classy. This is a brilliant piece of marketing. With the NFL's sights set on opening up the international market to Americal football, Kraft has taken another step to making his team most marketable.
It's only for American troops, it won't do anything for the international market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back