PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Way to go, Pats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it was the Seahawks, but man that felt great. Defense made the stops when they needed it. Slowly but surely, we're making important strides defensively which IMO started last week despite a blowout loss, offense wasn't what it normally is but they pulled it out at the end.

That final scoring drive was soo gutsy.. so many 3rd down conversions and then the 4th.. nice..

we just barely beat a 2-10 team without it's QB and LT.

We have a long way to go, but man today went perfect.

w.h.e.w.......................

p.s. I hate that stupid anti caps thing.

I know it was the Seahawks, but man that felt great. Defense made the stops when they needed it. Slowly but surely, we're making important strides defensively which IMO started last week despite a blowout loss, offense wasn't what it normally is but they pulled it out at the end.

That was the best part. For all of the defensive FAIL's lately, seeing them finally come up with a big blitz instead of going "bend don't break" was awesome!

We finally play to win instead of play not to lose, and good things happen.

X2
the national media isn't or doesn't recognize the fact the pats have been seriously banged up

I second the latter: don't think they want to give credit to us.

What a great W! GO PATS!!

And now, a sincere prayer that the injuries are just temporary and the players are back next week.

Last edited:
Well Done Team!!! Great win, great comeback. Bet if Seahawks had started more games with Wallace, they wouldn't be a 2-11 team!!!

Congrats to Brandon on his first career sack. And what an important one! :)

I haven't been a fan for that long. Coming up on 3 years now but damn these Patriots have heart.

So who else is enjoying this season even though its doing a number on my nerves? :D

I haven't been a fan for that long. Coming up on 3 years now but damn these Patriots have heart.

So who else is enjoying this season even though its doing a number on my nerves? :D

Everyone thinks I'm out of my mind but I'm LOVING this season :ugh: :D

Great 4th Quarter play (mostly), great plays by Welker to win the game, and an awesome D call to seal the deal. THAT is what we have needed! Tied for first baby!!!

Have to agree....a WIN is a win.....I was not able to see the game where I live and depended on this site and ESPN.com for the "play by play". Sounds like the Pats played pretty badly for 3 quarters and then turned it on at the end...........Lost a few D players too did we?......haven't seen anything concrete on NFL network or ESPN yet.......Sounds like our D is so inconsistent and banged up that it is hard to imagine us going further than perhaps by some grace of god....winning the division. But who knows. I guess anything is possible. I would imagine that this game will make it to a replay on NFL network,......right......anyways.....CONGRATS PATRIOTS....no matter how you slice it....or how it got done.....a WIN IS A WIN!!!!!

Yeah, you're off your f*cking rocker. :D

Me too, I guess, because this has been fun as hell! Good God there might even be a home playoff game!!

Yeah, you're off your f*cking rocker. :D

Me too, I guess, because this has been fun as hell! Good God there might even be a home playoff game!!

It IS fun :D Like 01 and back to our roots ;)

What a ride...no matter the ending, what a flippin' RIDE this is. We really are SO lucky!

Go Pats Go! Great finish.

Was anyone else screaming at the television when Wilhite backed off from a hit on Wallace and give him an extra few yards at about 2:30 left? Thank God they stole that one anyways.

Wow listen to the announcers on the Patriots @ Seahawks highlights on NFL.com...
Sounds like someone lost a lot of money on this game.

NFL Video Galleries

SEATTLE – Patriots coach Bill Belichick opened his postgame press conference with the following remarks:

“OK, well that was a great example of 60 minutes. I thought our team really did a good job of hanging in there today. We didn’t get off to a real good start, but they hung in there, and kept fighting, and just plugged away for 60 minutes and came out with a win. It’s a real credit to the players the way they fought in the fourth quarter, on the road, behind a couple times. We closed the gap, then they stretched it out again. It was a heck of an effort by our football team, by our players. We had a few guys banged up in the game, but people stepped in and they stepped up, and made plays we had to make to win. Third down. Fourth down. Offense. Defense. Special teams. It was a good win for us, and now it’s like it’s a three-game season. We just have to pick up the pieces here today, have a good week, and get ready for Oakland. It’s really good to win here, and it was a good effort today. I thought the players really played hard and showed a lot of toughness – both mental and physical toughness out there today.”

This is one of the best postgame interviews I have heard from BB......brings tears to your eyes......"I just want to see these guys go out and win just one more for the gipper"......beautiful.....

Me too! I'm an original Brady's Lady type fan, but I've loved following this exciting and interesting season. Sure the Colts and Jets losses were anguish but they were great football games. Watching Cassel develop FAR beyond what I thought his capabilities were pre-season has been a joy. And now seeing the Geritol Twins come back and w/o a week's prep help win a close game with a greatly depleted D. Football at its best!

What a game! We were fighting for our life. We TIED right now.

We need to win all 3 games to be in play off.

Brandon is the MAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey