Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The ColtFreaks.com website has allowed a thread witht the title;

"TOM BRADY IS A PILLOW BITING ***GOT"

To remain up on their smack shack for several days. They tell me how classless Patriots fans are, but I find this comment no different than if we were to allow a thread entitled;

[Mod edited out: BTW, since you know you are not allowed to write that as a thread, why do you think it's OK to squeeze it in this way?]

Don't get me wrong! Either one of these is UNACCEPTABLE and should not be allowed to remain on any team's fan site.

Here's the link;
http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79

I actually wrote to both the NFL and the Colts organization to let them know how their brand was being represented. I also posted the fact that I did this on the thread I am discussing on ColtFreaks.com

I'm sure I'll now be banned from their site.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I have to argee with you. That is tasteless and that person should be banned from all boards every where.

This is just a suggestion, but maybe you should stop trolling Colt boards if that mentality/behavior really bothers you.

To remain up on their smack shack for several days. They tell me how classless Patriots fans are, but I find this comment no different than if we were to allow a thread entitle;

"DWIGHT FREENEY IS A WATERMELON EATING....."

Don't get me wrong! Either one of these is UNACCEPTABLE and should not be allowed to remain on any team's fan site.

Here's the link;

I actually wrote to both the NFL and the Colts organization to let them know how their brand was being represented. I also posted the fact that I did this on the thread I am discussing.

Wow, am I the only one who comes to this website to talk about football? It seems too many people here are looking to launch moral wars. I have never been banned from another website nor have any desire to. Just ignore the ignorance of the many and concentrate on football. Starting another thread about ethical outrage is just adding to the problem. Plus leave the Solts fans alone to their own sites. I'd be much more worried if a Pats fan started that thread.

Last edited:
This is just a suggestion, but maybe you should stop trolling Colt boards if that mentality/behavior really bothers you.

I guess some people see wrong and pretend it doesn't exist. I wouldn't be the man I've worked hard to be if I just ignored it.

If the comment was an outright racial attack, would you still just ignore it?

The answer to bigotry is not to ignore it. It's to stand up like a man and speak up...

IMO...If bigotry DOESN'T bother you, there's something wrong with you! Because it bothers me, you can't turn this statement around and tell me there's something wrong with me (fact, not opinion)

Wow, am I the only one who comes to this website to talk about football? It seems too many people here are looking to launch moral wars. I have never been banned from another website nor have any desire to. Just ignore the ignorance of the many and concentrate on football. Starting another thread about ethical outrage is just adding to the problem. Plus leave the Solts fans alone to their own sites. I'd be much more worried if a Pats fan started that thread.

If you practiced what you preach, you would have ignored this thread:eek:

The point of this thread is I'm hoping it bothers some others too. I didn't post this to let people know it bothers me. That would be a waste of time.

I want this to bother other people too. If not, I'll be ok;)

To remain up on their smack shack for several days. They tell me how classless Patriots fans are, but I find this comment no different than if we were to allow a thread entitled;

Here's the link;

I actually wrote to both the NFL and the Colts organization to let them know how their brand was being represented. I also posted the fact that I did this on the thread I am discussing on ColtFreaks.com

Who cares what some inbred hick in Indiana thinks about Brady? Get a life man.

Am I the only one who thinks this thread should be for second grade children or younger?

Sounds like children in a playground picking on one another...My mommy is better than your mommy - Your brother has B.O. ect ect ect

Who gives a crap what a 7 to 14 year old is typing on another teams fan forum - Is it really neccessary to post it here?

We are better than that and only immature people on those sites are wasting time with that rival team player flaming stuff

I guess some people see wrong and pretend it doesn't exist. I wouldn't be the man I've worked hard to be if I just ignored it.

If the comment was an outright racial attack, would you still just ignore it?

The answer to bigotry is not to ignore it. It's to stand up like a man and speak up...

IMO...If bigotry DOESN'T bother you, there's something wrong with you! Because it bothers me, you can't turn this statement around and tell me there's something wrong with me (fact, not opinion)

This stuff happens all of the time in real life. At least in my reality.

BFD... who gives a flying (PC protected censorship)?

Nothing is shocking to me anymore... unless the Pats tank this year. THAT would be shocking!!!!

I just wrote a letter to my senator. Free speech has gone to far. :bricks:

I agree with the OP. I don't care what Brady does, but for the love of god, leave the poor defenseless pillows alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes