Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeTedWilliams

RIP NEM
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
From the communist manifesto (a/k/a the Globe):

''The average linebacker, I think, is about 6-1 or something like that? If it's me and one of them one-on-one, I'm going to make the play because of my height," said Pope, who credits Watson with helping him develop into a first-team All-Southeastern Conference selection.

Watson, who showed flashes of brilliance with New England last season after missing all but the first game of his rookie campaign with a knee injury, expects big things from Pope.

''He's gotten so much better than he was when I was at Georgia," said Watson, who plans to travel to Americus, Ga., to watch the draft with Pope. ''He's really eager to learn, really coachable. He's going to be a player."

whole article:
http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...georgia_tight_end_pope_towers_over_the_field/

Watson has been out of Georgia for two years now, yet he is going back to watch the draft with Lenoard. I've said all along, I watched Pope play the last few years and he is a BEAST!! His QB last year will be luckly to be drafted as a WR next week. You put him with Brady, and at 6'8", he would make a very inviting target on 3rd and 4, not to mention on the goaline. If he is still around at #21, that is alot of talent to pass up. I don't think that I have to remind y'all the sucess that the Pats have had with drafting Dawgs

the Patriots, who lost David Givens and Andre' Davis to free agency, certainly need to come out of the draft with a wideout or two.

I love it when a guy like Andre Davis needs to be replaced becuase he has left. If he were still here, these dopes would be saying he isn't the answer and, well, needs to be replaced.

spacecrime said:
the Patriots, who lost David Givens and Andre' Davis to free agency, certainly need to come out of the draft with a wideout or two.

I love it when a guy like Andre Davis needs to be replaced becuase he has left. If he were still here, these dopes would be saying he isn't the answer and, well, needs to be replaced.
LOL, Davis was a disappointment to me - he didn't seem athletic enough to do much other than fly routes. We need WR but not because Davis left.

spacecrime said:

Too true! Too true!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back