Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
of practice according to Reiss.

WHY MUST THEY PLAY WITH ME THIS WAY!

Yeah, me not happy about that. :(

But I guess this is an early "**** you" to the Colts.

Please see post:

"The spread of disinformation: a case study"

:D

Well he was at practice the last two days. Maybe he will be a gametime decision. :(

It's a little disconcerting although he supposedly looked good earlier in the week. Barring a setback it's likely just a day off to rest it after being back on the ankle this week. Regardless, worst case should have him back after the bye.

It's a little disconcerting although he supposedly looked good earlier in the week. Barring a setback it's likely just a day off to rest it after being back on the ankle this week. Regardless, worst case should have him back after the bye.

You'd think Fridays practice, being the walkthrough usually, might be important to participate in.

Especially since we were hoping he'd be playing a pivotal role.

Also a question. Does a guy not coming out for the media portion mean he is out for the entire practice?

I would agree. Depending on what the Pats wanted to accomplish in today's practice, it might be more important to rest up the ankle and get some treatment. Given the bye week coming up, I wouldn't expect Watson to start practicing unless the team had a very good feeling that he would be able to play on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back