PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Waters' Locker Cleaned Out (Update: Reports Nameplate Taken Down)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this is so friggin hilarious following this.

I think the cutoff is Wednesday which is gameplan installation day. If he is not there on Wednesday, he is missing at least week 1.

I think the cutoff is Wednesday which is gameplan installation day. If he is not there on Wednesday, he is missing at least week 1.

and then we can shift to the hypothethis that the Pats want him missing week one so as to not have to guarantee the year's salary

He should change his name to Turbulent Waters.

I'm fine with all this silliness as long as nobody resorts to lame Watergate parodies.

I'm fine with all this silliness as long as nobody resorts to lame Watergate parodies.
Well, NOW it's inevitable!

uh oh.....brady not gunna be happy

Well SOME of the comments seem to be waxing Nixonian in their paranoia.

Does he need a game plan to know 'block the LDT'?

and then we can shift to the hypothethis that the Pats want him missing week one so as to not have to guarantee the year's salary

Giving him even less incentive to come back, knowing that he is expendable at any point during the season.

Giving him even less incentive to come back, knowing that he is expendable at any point during the season.

I think he was kidding

He is a old man. Maybe they plan to keep him in did not report status till after the bye week or even later to keep him fresh for the playoff run.

We will survive either way the Dante Scarnecchia is the difference maker. He has done it with less talent then we have right now.

Waters was great for us last year but he was on the way out of the NFL before we brought him in and Dante revived him.

Does he need a game plan to know 'block the LDT'?

I would think more for the run-blocking schemes, and the game-specific designs that change every week.

I don't really remember the last time a player has missed practice beyond Wednesday and still played in the following game.

I would think more for the run-blocking schemes, and the game-specific designs that change every week.

I don't really remember the last time a player has missed practice beyond Wednesday and still played in the following game.

Of course you are correct, I was kidding. If he is serious about playing this season he better be laboring on Labor Day.

If they didn't know he was coming back they never would have put any practice gear in his locker in the first place IMO, BB would just say put his stuff he many come back sometime.

I think they are just moving stuff around.

What happened to "Pats Psycho"? PP2 sounds so scatological....plus I like seeing "Psycho" in Pats threads...comforting..

Is there a reason, besides the salary not being guaranteed, the Pats would want to bring him back after game 1?

Dan Roche ‏@RochieWBZ

Hearing that Koutouvides definitely coming back, Branch likely too. #spellingcorrection #patriots #wbz

I want Branch back, old or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back