PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Watching ESPN MNF online

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacecrime

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I'm in Quebec this week and no ESPN. I seem to recall last year ESPN put a couple of MNF games live online, but I can't find anyhthing about it on the current ESPN.COM website.

Does anyone know if the MNF game is online?

I do get a Vermont NBC station on cable here, so I can watch the Boys-Jests, but I'd really like to watch the MNF game and not sit in my truck for three hours listening to Sirius radio.

I'm in Quebec this week and no ESPN. I seem to recall last year ESPN put a couple of MNF games live online, but I can't find anyhthing about it on the current ESPN.COM website.

I do get a Vermont NBC station on cable here, so I can watch the Boys-Jests, but I'd really like to watch the MNF game and not sit in my truck for three hours listening to Sirius radio.

No ESPN America channel?

edit: thanks for trying to help out Max, but no linking to illegal streaming sites please ... thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Assuming your hotel has TSN (which is essentially a Canadian version of ESPN) you will get the Patriots game on Monday night. TSN shows both Sunday and Monday night football.

Last edited:
Does anyone watch DTV on their computer. I know Sanders is pushing it on those commercials. When I read a review, it said it was not too clear which was perplexing as MLB used that concept and the reception was great. I would consider it, if I received some good feedback.

Assuming your hotel has TSN (which is essentially a Canadian version of ESPN) you will get the Patriots game on Monday Night. TSN shows both Sunday and Monday night football.
YES!!!!!!

I have TSN and ESPN is on it right now.

Thanks.

I think ESPN3 is what you're looking for, and it doesn't look like they're streaming MNF tomorrow. I could be wrong though, the schedule is kinda confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back