PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Watching AFCCG at Disney World!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardHead

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
So yes, I'm heading off to Disney tomorrow morning and yes instead of sitting in my usual seats in section 313 on Sunday I'll be watching the game on TV...

Anyway, if anyone else happens to be going on vacation at Disney as well, we hope to be gathered at the Tambu Lounge at the Polynesian Resort. Right now there are 2 other families joining us, so you can look for the group of 12 decked out in Patriots gear!

Have a good time! I was also down in Disney with my family for the Giants game, was great to watch my Pats go 16-0 while relaxing on vaca :rocker:

Hopefully the weather is a little nicer for you. It wasn't too bad for the most part, 70s most days, but it was 30 one day and high 40s for 2 more. Felt like I was still at home :confused:

Last edited:
We were at WDW 2 1/2 years ago, and had an Ohana breakfast at the Polynesian. Good eats, and the kids liked having their autograph books signed, too.

I am counting on some Patriots enjoying WDW in about 3 weeks.

You might want to head over to the espnzone at disney instead of the hotel lounge; more of a football fan type of place. They probably even have a shuttle going back and forth to the Polynesian.

So yes, I'm heading off to Disney tomorrow morning and yes instead of sitting in my usual seats in section 313 on Sunday I'll be watching the game on TV...

Anyway, if anyone else happens to be going on vacation at Disney as well, we hope to be gathered at the Tambu Lounge at the Polynesian Resort. Right now there are 2 other families joining us, so you can look for the group of 12 decked out in Patriots gear!

Right on--I'll be watching the Super Bowl in Grand Cayman! W00t!

You might want to head over to the espnzone at disney instead of the hotel lounge; more of a football fan type of place. They probably even have a shuttle going back and forth to the Polynesian.

I double that, if you can get away the Sportszone is on the board walk. In 2001 I watched the Pats beat the Steelers in the AFCC from the zone, it had to be 50:1 Steelers fans, so so great to rub it in their faces. Great place to watch a game, get there early.

I just came home from WDW yesterday and watched the 2nds half from the pool bar at the hotel. I was getting text messages from a buddy with what was going on during the first half while at the Magic Kingdom. I was told that it was bad karma to not be in the normal place while watching the games. I guess that turned out just fine. There were some Jaguars fans there that didnt like me much with all the Pats gear on. I must say that there were alot of Pariots fans that said things like "Go Pats & "Go Patriots" while roaming throughout WDW with my assorted Partiots shirts on...

Go Pats!!

I just came home from WDW yesterday and watched the 2nds half from the pool bar at the hotel. I was getting text messages from a buddy with what was going on during the first half while at the Magic Kingdom. I was told that it was bad karma to not be in the normal place while watching the games. I guess that turned out just fine.

Maybe there were more fans of the other team that were not watching the game in their "normal place" and that's why the Pats won? ;)

What row are you in if you don't mind me asking? I'm a fellow 313er.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back