PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Watch these videos of Kraft........

Status
Not open for further replies.

RI Patriots fan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
...........and then ask yourself, "how can I respect what he just did?"

Kraft should ask Brown's fans how they feel about Art Modell after all these years. Kraft is going to his death bed as a man who betrayed his team, it's fans and its players. At the end of your life you just have your legacy, and his is a person who sold his friends out for the approval of people who don't give **** about him or his team.

He talks about how much he enjoyed being an owner (and supposed fan). I suspect it will be a lot less enjoyable when he's booed at every appearance.

Kraft should ask Brown's fans how they feel about Art Modell after all these years. Kraft is going to his death bed as a man who betrayed his team, it's fans and its players. At the end of your life you just have your legacy, and his is a person who sold his friends out for the approval of people who don't give **** about him or his team.

He talks about how much he enjoyed being an owner (and supposed fan). I suspect it will be a lot less enjoyable when he's booed at every appearance.

I hope so........I hope he feels our pain but when it comes down it, I doubt it. He's a true businessman....not a true Patriot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back