Welcome to PatsFans.com

Watch The Scumbag Squirm

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,143 / 5 / -10

2. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +49 / 16 / -3

There must be at least 60 people there, communism is really hitting the suburbs hard. When do we march on Washington?

3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

The Second American Revolution has begun!!!

Getting out several hundred people for one little Congressional seat is big news. Did Katie, Keith, Rachel, or Letterboy talk about it??? :confused2: "Ignore it and it'll all go away." -- Geo Custer at Little Big Horn

//

4. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Did anyone Teabag anyone in that Youtube video? 'Cause I ain't watching if there's any actual Teabagging.

5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Larry King is pretending it never happened. I can still remember when Rush Limbaugh burst onto the national scene in 1988. He was doing his "Rush to Excellence" tours all over America -- even came to Manchester, NH, where I was living then, but I couldn't go to see him -- and night after night Larry King on his old radio show was asked by callers: "Hey, Larry, what do you think about this new guy, Rush Limbaugh??"

Larry's response: "Who? Never heard of him."

Yeah, right. Like King wouldn't know who he was. Such a hard core left-wing shill. But he has his hundreds of millions -- maybe billions by now -- in the bank so he don't care.

Why won't Larry King investigate this taxpayer uprising in New York state?? Because he hopes it all goes away. It's bursts his little bubble of who should have money to live and who "doesn't deserve it." He's got his, it's all salted away in protected accounts (some off-shore, no doubt), and he don't want anybody else coming up on his little kingdom. Same goes for the other mainstream media types. Incestuous bunch that they are. They got theirs and don't want anyone else getting close to them. After all, the Vineyard is only so big. :nono:

//