Welcome to PatsFans.com

Watch Greta tonight. More devastating news on Libya

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patradomous, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Patradomous

Patradomous In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +341 / 60 / -86

#87 Jersey

Documents found in Benghazi consulate claimed “troubling” surveillance by Libyan guards; Update: Obama not participating in investigation; Report: State never requested military back-up during attack « Hot Air

The MSM is also starting to report and ask questions on this story.

Obama and Hillary are complete liars on this story.

Watch Greta on FOX at 10 pm she has all the newest stuff and unpacks quite nicley.

2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

so...let me get this straight....

Obama wanted Al Qaeda to murder his ambassidor.

why would he do that? What did they administration gain by either allowing this to happen, or give the stand down orders?

I just want to understand the inference here, what does he and Hillary have to gain from this? What is the end game?

Are we invading Libya?

(PS - There is a better chance of me voting for Romney than watching "Greta" tonight)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  3. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,257 / 14 / -23

#61 Jersey

Greta is the only ugly person I've seen made uglier by plastic surgery. Impossible to look at, let alone listen to. She had a modicum of credibility before joining Fox, now zero.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  4. Boston Boxer

Boston Boxer U.S. Air Force Retired PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +124 / 7 / -4

#75 Jersey

why would he do that you ask??? he wouldn't. This is the last ditch effort of the Republicans to steal the WH. It is not going to work...they will lose and have to go back and drag feet in congress and pout for another 4 years.

5. DJango

DJango Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

One thing is for sure. The movie that Obama lied about to the UN and everybody else was a complete fabrication.

6. alvinnf

alvinnf In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +15 / 2 / -0

an ambassador is a four star asset, he is to be protected as so. It's natural for people to question flaws in the process of protecting that asset. The military takes these things very seriously. Personally I hate the timing of this thing, I wish the politics were'nt in the way. Had this same event happened in the summer I would like to think they would have acted differently, getting a different result. But, unfortunately for those who lost their lives, it did'nt happen in the summer away from the glare of elections. Now, people want answers, they won't get them till after the election, but they deserve answers.

7. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +551 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

What everyone should be asking themselves is that "Why was the movie ever brought up?"

it wasn't relevant to anything that happened in Libya that night. So since we all now know it wasn't relevant, one doesn't have to be a genius to realize it was a cover up and a distraction.

But for what?

8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +805 / 26 / -33

As I thought all along, this was a CIA outpost disguised as a Consulate... more "factual" information, that will not be reported on Fox News..

The real reason that Bishop Willard has been silent on this is because he now receives the daily security briefings and knows the real story.. as does Issa, but he prefers to grandstand.

New Detailed Account of Benghazi Attack Notes CIA’s Quick Response - ABC News

[​IMG]

9. Patradomous

Ratings:
    +341 / 60 / -86

#87 Jersey

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  10. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

First the real story was it was a movie

Then the real story was it was Clinton

Then the real story was that Obama proved he knew it wasn't a spontaneous uprising because he used the word terror describing the attack

Then the real story was that he knew nothing because he hadn't been told for a couple of weeks.

Now the real story is was the CIA.

If Romney as a candidate has been silent because he knew the real story, the why didn't Obama as the president know the real story?

It's clear Obama's movie excuse fabrication is part of the cover-up. The movie, then Clinton, then the CIA ware all to blame. This smells to high heaven.

I don't believe for a minute Obama was left in the dark all that time. It's clear to me the event is an embarrassment and he hope he could kick it down the road long enough to save face in the run u to the election.

11. Patradomous

Ratings:
    +341 / 60 / -86

#87 Jersey

This going to fall on his head like a deck of cards. The more people come forward the more people come forward the drip,drip of info will finally turn into a tsunami that will wash the incompetent dolt away.

12. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,963 / 41 / -31

#87 Jersey

Sadly the bigger story ... as I have been saying is still not being touched by the media. That we were loosely affiliated with Al_Qaeda affiliates in the overthrow of Gadaffi. That the consulate was being loosely protected by the same people ... as my picture in an earlier post showed. Like I said earlier ... this is Obama's Iran-Contra. We'll see how far it goes - everyone wanted Gadaffi gone so perhaps Obama will get a wrist slap on Benghazi and they will keep the Al-qaeda stuff somewhat buried (the blogs will cover it and they get discredited anyways).

[​IMG]
    http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...tale-2-current-stories-page2.html#post3217399

Posts #51 and #52
    Libyan Militia Units That Aided U.S. Marines During Embassy Attack Linked To Al-Qaeda

13. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,963 / 41 / -31

#87 Jersey

14. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,105 / 3 / -10

Barack Hussein Obama wants us to think he has DEFEATED Al Quida, Obama himself is becoming A Threat To America and his Media especially NBC is helping him.

Make no mistake about it Muslim Terrorists Are Alive And Well, we will keep hearing from them from time to time, they are America's Enemy.

15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,105 / 3 / -10

16. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,963 / 41 / -31

#87 Jersey

I might have to hide in that garage of yours with the neighbor Harry ... make room. :scared:

17. Triumph

Triumph Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +455 / 64 / -35

#32 Jersey

If Osama wins reelection, he will be impeached and Biden will be running the country.

Isnt that comforting?

18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,105 / 3 / -10

lol, what a side show that would be, imagine Biden giving a State Of The Union speech.

If Obama wins this Libya thing will destroy him but it will be a tough job getting him out of office he would never do The Right Thing like Nixon did and resign we would also have The Racists rioting in the streets helping him, I'm afraid if he is re-elected we are stuck with him, God Help The USA.

19. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

lol,

Fox News.....its tv for monkeys!:cool:

20. Patradomous

Ratings:
    +341 / 60 / -86

#87 Jersey