PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wasn't Sure How It Works

Jackson 2

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hi. Been here for a while. I spent a lot of time scouting out other boards, but this one is clearly the best. I've responded to a lot of stuff (some very worthwhile and others not so worthwhile), but I didn't really know that it was expected that I post in the new members' area, but here I am. I'm a long- time Pats' fan, my father took me to the first game in 1960 at the age of 12, and I've been hooked ever since. In conclusion, I really enjoy reading everyone's (well, almost everyone's!) opinions and I thank you for all of your viewpoints. Jackson 2.

Good to have you here and I appreciate the kind words. Don't be afraid to jump right in and start posting, as we always enjoy getting new perspectives and opinons!

Thanks again, and please PM me if you have any questions. - Ian

Hi. Been here for a while. I spent a lot of time scouting out other boards, but this one is clearly the best. I've responded to a lot of stuff (some very worthwhile and others not so worthwhile), but I didn't really know that it was expected that I post in the new members' area, but here I am. I'm a long- time Pats' fan, my father took me to the first game in 1960 at the age of 12, and I've been hooked ever since. In conclusion, I really enjoy reading everyone's (well, almost everyone's!) opinions and I thank you for all of your viewpoints. Jackson 2.

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back