PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Washington State Patriot Fans

Great what time are we meeting and what do you want me to bring?

I joined the Boston area fans group :D
How do I find out where the tailgate will be.
Looking forward to coming out for the game, just started looking into my flights and Hotel

Join the Patriots Tailgate Yahoo Group for all the info about the tailgate parties. Was that not obvious?

The city itself is very clean and modern. There are some old parts of the city full of tradition such as Pike Place Market. Compared to NYC it is much cleaner. Another good example, when at the water front, you can see about 30 deep into the water.

The Seattle area is very diverse, with a strong asian and samoan presence.

The natural scenery is fantastic. In the summer while swimming in the Puget Sound, you can enjoy looking at the surrounding maountains and Mt Rainier with snow on them.

I guess you did not notice that the user responding (SammyBlueCAt) is listed as being in Tacoma (with the nice Aroma).

I do miss the Pac NW (Wazzu class of '85) but since then my relatives say the traffic has gone to hell with all the Californians moving up there. Same thing happened to Colorado in the mid 90's while I was there. I read that 20%of all the new drivers licences issued in Colorado were to Californians ( moving there).

Now just in Denmark with virtually the same weather climate (coastal) as Seattle. Can't make the game but I am sure it will be a good one.

Go Pats (and 'Hawks when not playing Pats). Go Cougs!

welcome :D

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back