PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Washington and Neal OUT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just say that no surprise with Washington and neal out...Maroney will probably play some..unless he's really hurt..the one I am most worried about is Wilfork, only because there is a lack of depth there
But with R Johnson out they probably won't be running up the gut much anyway. Especially once they fall behind by 21.

IMO the biggest item on that report by far is Wilfork, especially with Wright also questionable. This defense all starts up front, and having 3 of the top 5 DL's out against one of the league's top passing attacks would be real cause for concern.

We should be able to move the ball but controlling the clock by running a bit more will keep our defense rested. Ball control will win this game IMO.

Neal and Washington out

everyone else questionable per reiss

Re: Neal and Washington out

bump for Maroney rubberneckers.

poor washington wont get to stick it his old team....

good to hear maroney made the trip

IMO the biggest item on that report by far is Wilfork, especially with Wright also questionable. This defense all starts up front, and having 3 of the top 5 DL's out against one of the league's top passing attacks would be real cause for concern.
I'm not too concerned about it, there's all kinds of guys listed as Questionable to seemed to be fine at the end of the last game. I think Belichick just turned up the "tweak the NFL" meter this week - or so I hope anyway.

Maroney getting hurt already worries me. This better be one of those "exaggerated" injuries.

This week, I'm not incredibly concerned about Maroney (outside long tern effects/issues), as I think Morris and/or Faulk will also have good success running the ball.

I too am concerned about Big Vince and Colvin as well. That's starts to eat into some real quality. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to watch Le Kevin grown and develop in the future, just not sure I'm all that excited at the prospect of it against this offense.

I've long predicted an injury-riddled season for Maroney. Morris may be a 1000-yard rusher this year!

I've long predicted an injury-riddled season for Maroney. Morris may be a 1000-yard rusher this year!

Seriously. Sammy has been looking quite crisp in the 3 games we've seen him. Hits the holes hard and fast and seems to always pick up a good chunk. Get well soon LM!:)

LoMar hasn't missed any time yet. "Injury-riddled" is obnoxious and sounds almost hopeful. But I SURE hope you get to be right that Maroney's "always" injured!

Thomas Jones, famed Jet "tough guy" running back...check HIS stats out from the 2nd half against a Boise State JV defense today...the Pats could be MUCH WORSE OFF if you think about it

This is why #53 is as important as the top tier, our backups are all ok and despite these absences we will be ok..

This will be a tight game, folks. Cincy's back is against the wall, they're playing at home, and they're pissed about how we walked over them at home last year. I expect a battle.

This will be a tight game, folks. Cincy's back is against the wall, they're playing at home, and they're pissed about how we walked over them at home last year. I expect a battle.

I'd agree with you if you had started your post with "In the first quarter..."

If too many of those "questionables" turn into "outs" I totally agree. Without, say, Wilfork & Colvin, this could turn into a pretty wild and unpredictable game. Brady and Moss, Palmer and Johnson...fun matchup and nice draw for a national audience!

If too many of those "questionables" turn into "outs" I totally agree. Without, say, Wilfork & Colvin, this could turn into a pretty wild and unpredictable game. Brady and Moss, Palmer and Johnson...fun matchup and nice draw for a national audience!
Yeah, let's see who's playing. A lot of teams are pissed and desperate but don't play well. Let's see Cincy stop us a few times before assuming they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down