PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Washin the Jerseys......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots4Ever

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Tonight.As I wash my two Patriots Jerseys so they are clean for the game sunday.I say one thing.LETS GET READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!LETS GO PATS...LETS KICK SOME ASS!!!!!!!!!!

GOSH DARN...I'm ready for some ball...

Seconded. I got my Bruschi Blue all ready to go... hopefully good luck for him suiting up. This Sunday will be my first Pats game since 1998. First time at the new stadium. First time seeing Brady in person. I CANNOT WAIT!!!!

Last edited:
I just ordered a new Seymour replica jersey (and a bunch of other stuff) today. Hopefully it will arrive by Saturday. :)

Last edited:
Now I'm regretting buying that Klecko #90 jersey. Guess I'll have to head over to "Bob's Store" before Sunday and pick up a new one. I hear there's a sale on #83 jerseys.

1976pats said:
Now I'm regretting buying that Klecko #90 jersey. Guess I'll have to head over to "Bob's Store" before Sunday and pick up a new one. I hear there's a sale on #83 jerseys.

You can always buy the jersey and take the name off the back. I did that a few years ago with my Terry Glenn jersey.

1976pats said:

Isn't that Le Kevin's number now? If he has a few good games you will wear it with pride...

I can't decide what jersey to wear this year. A couple years ago I decided Willie was my favorite and would be a Pat for life. I bought it and wore it the last two years. Now I'm stuck with Willie and several Bledsoe jerseys along with a Coates, Edwards and a Brown kind of like a jersey. I'm definitely not wearing Willie. Maybe I'll go back to wearing Bledsoe. I swore I would not buy another jersey of an active player.

I've got 2 of Brady, and one of Bruschi, Harrison, Dillon, and Seymour. Ohh the choices!

I got my first "non-Tommy" Pats jersey since Bledsoe's 96 version yesterday. The authentic home Maroney came in the mail to brighten my evening after work. Fits great! :D

I also have: authentic road Brady, authentic home Brady, replica silver Brady, replica road Brady, and replica throwback Brady.

My brother just surprised me with one of those pink & white Brady jerseys. I have that all set to go :D

Nikki said:
My brother just surprised me with one of those pink & white Brady jerseys. I have that all set to go :D

Bachelor Bob looks so much like Norm MacDonald it's freaky.

I've got one authentic Brady and one authentic Bruschi. Quality over quantity!

Brownfan80 said:
Bachelor Bob looks so much like Norm MacDonald it's freaky.

hehehehe, I thought so too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey