PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Washed up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halifax_Pats_Fan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I think the likelyhood of the pats winning are slim, Bruschi is washed up, there secondary is the same as the start of the year, inexperienced and full of holes, the O line is full of rookies, there is no running game as Dillon is washed up and old, Brady has been overthrowing receivers all year and Adam is missing PAT's left right and centre.

Seriously, how can anyone give such a meoidcre team a chance against a physically dominating squad??? Jacksonville beat Cincy, Pitt and Seattle..and who did the has been's beat??...the Jets, the Bills and Oakland?? You seriously have not beaten any good teams all year....you lost to Denver, San Diego, Denver, the Colts...

...and seriously if Chambres (or whomever) would have caught that ball in the end zone, you'd all be home now, twiddling your thumbs.

You don't belong in the 2005 playoffs and is it any wonder you don't get any respect, you don't deserve any....

The mental midget is at it again.

In the words of Larry the Cable guy "I like tater tots"

Last edited:
must...ignore...the...troll...must...ignore...

Man, my head is starting to hurt...

Halifax_Pats_Fan said:
I think the likelyhood of the pats winning are slim, Bruschi is washed up, there secondary is the same as the start of the year, inexperienced and full of holes, the O line is full of rookies, there is no running game as Dillon is washed up and old, Brady has been overthrowing receivers all year and Adam is missing PAT's left right and centre.

Seriously, how can anyone give such a meoidcre team a chance against a physically dominating squad??? Jacksonville beat Cincy, Pitt and Seattle..and who did the has been's beat??...the Jets, the Bills and Oakland?? You seriously have not beaten any good teams all year....you lost to Denver, San Diego, Denver, the Colts...

...and seriously if Chambres (or whomever) would have caught that ball in the end zone, you'd all be home now, twiddling your thumbs.

You don't belong in the 2005 playoffs and is it any wonder you don't get any respect, you don't deserve any....

And we lost to Denver too.

Well, I see another shipment of cocaine made it into Halifax.

PatsRule said:
Oh Don't forget Denver...M.oron

------------

Well, I guess my sarcastic point in trying to fire up our team was taken too seriously...holy smokes.... :eek:

I hope some of the boys on the team read this if it fires up their fans this much... :singing:

Halifax_Pats_Fan said:
------------

Well, I guess my sarcastic point in trying to fire up our team was taken too seriously...holy smokes.... :eek:

I hope some of the boys on the team read this if it fires up their fans this much... :singing:
Don't let it get ya down... it was a difficult move to pull off with only 9 or 10 posts to your name. Just because nobody knows you around here yet. :)

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Don't let it get ya down... it was a difficult move to pull off with only 9 or 10 posts to your name. Just because nobody knows you around here yet. :)
I recognized it right off. :p But that's only because I'm good. :rolleyes:

Box_O_Rocks said:
I recognized it right off. :p But that's only because I'm good. :rolleyes:
I suspected he was either playing the 'piss-off-Corey' card or a 'karma thread', but I was waiting for you to chime in first to make sure. :p

Me too, that crack about the cocaine was just playing along.:cool:

Last edited:
Had me goin' for a second there 'Hal' but your true colors came shining through, red, white, and Patriot blue!

Hey, that was really corny and rhymed!

I'm so lame sometimes.

alright I will take back the mental midget comment. But only because Box and T-shirt say your ok.

damn straight

T-ShirtDynasty said:
I suspected he was either playing the 'piss-off-Corey' card or a 'karma thread', but I was waiting for you to chime in first to make sure. :p

now let's go out there and KICK SOME AZZZZZZZZZZZ

Just messing with ya Halifax....We know your true colors :singing:

I thought you were serious. After all, you did make some good points in your first post, especially about the Denver loss.

We're doomed! DOOOMMMED!!!, I tell ya...

Is hopeless! We're doomed! DOOOOOMMMED ! I, tell ya DDDDDOOOOOOOMMMMEEEDDD!!!

mgcolby said:
The mental midget is at it again.

In the words of Larry the Cable guy "I like tater tots"

Remember the poor lad is in Friggin Freezin Halifax with nothing to do. He's probably giving his little wanker a rest from all that masturbation. Let's face it a hayseed like him has nothing else to do but wank and troll.

Halifax_Pats_Fan said:
now let's go out there and KICK SOME AZZZZZZZZZZZ

Hey Halifax! Visited your fair city by the sea this past Oct. It was beautiful, got lunch down by the docks where the boats tie up, nice little Italian place, can't recall the name right now but great food! Welcome to the board, and don't forget to use the smiles for those of us who've become troll-weary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back