PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Was this a catch in the Sugar Bowl?

I thought it was a catch, and i don't know how they saw enough to overturn the call on the field.

especially bad because of what a fantastic catch it was. I know this couldn't be part of the rules, but I'd really want indisputable evidence that the player hadn't caught it when it's a spectacular play.

I thought it was a catch as well for the reason you mention chico. Also, you can see he makes the grap, has control, elbow down...i dont know what more they want

Yeah, I thought it was a catch too. The fact that there is such controversy shows that there is not "indisputable" video evidence to overturn the call on the field.

And the false start on the game-winning kick not being called? Michigan Kicker Wins Sugar Bowl Despite Committing Obvious Foul

That was huge.

The PAC-10 refs hosed VATECH in that game. But at least Michigan's offense was exposed.

Without NT Mike Martin and center Dave Polk, Michigan would have been 8-4 this year. Both players are graduating

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back