PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Was there any Adalius Signing video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I saw most of the premiere FA players on video with their new teams holding up their new team Jerseys along with short interviews and comments and such...Was there no Adalius Patriots signing presentation on video anywhere in media land? - This is the biggest NFL FA aquisition in 2007,I thought we would see something on tape.

Also,I assume #96 will be his jersey

I have noticed through the years, that the Pats don't do the same stuff as other teams do. Most teams around the NFL, have a press conference for most players that get signed while having them hold up their new jersey's. The Patriots never do that for some reason.

I belive he only had a conderence call.

And his jersey will be 96.

i saw his myspace..its private but i believe its really his and theres a picture with our jersey and 96 on it(edited)

so that will likely stay his #.

he had a talk over phone with 1 of the media as did Welker, Morris and Brady i think

i saw his myspace..its private but i believe its really his and theres a picture with our jersey and 96 on it(edited)

so that will likely stay his #.

he had a talk over phone with 1 of the media as did Welker, Morris and Brady i think

In his interview on EEI he said he would be taking 96.

Speaking of which, I wonder if Stallworth and Saeurbrun (sp?) are going to have a throw down about #18 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down