PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

was the last 01:15 'craziest' Super Bowl ever ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian pat patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
i start to think so...
and you ?

i'm still so excited after more then 3 days...

The last quarter was the best ever the GOAT did what no other team had done before and came back from a 10pt deficit to give his team the lead and then the Kearse catch and Butler made the play that'll be remembered forever in Patriots and NFL lore

The last quarter was the best ever the GOAT did what no other team had done before and came back from a 10pt deficit to give his team the lead and then the Kearse catch and Butler made the play that'll be remembered forever in Patriots and NFL lore

hell yeah….

plus the Pats got the ball on the 1 yard line…. they couldn't just take a knee right away. I was actually scared they would take a safety and kick it to seattle with time left on the clock. Thank god they were able to draw Bennett offsides, because it wouldve been nerve racking if they didnt. At best the Pats call a QB sneak and get half a yard, but theres always risk of a fumble or getting pushed back into the end zone for a safety.

Don't forget the seahawks scored a long TD on us in 31 seconds before the half. I did not want to give them 2 points on a safety and then kick it to them from our 20.

Then there was the fight, which is always chaotic and crazy.

yes...100%. My emotions changed 4 times resulting in just wanting to rip my heart out..to some tears

Best ever.

I will say that the Belichick-Carroll staredown in the final minute shows why football is the best sport. All the prep and strategy and balls that went into that minute, WHILE THE CLOCK WAS TICKING, was fascinating.

That sort of drama went largely unnoticed by the public, but true football fans who know the game can appreciate it. I'm also a big fan of other sports. I don't think the amount of craziness in strategy right there could be reproduced in any other sport except maybe in basketball. Not in baseball, not in soccer, not in hockey.

I'll take the win every time....but my super bowl square was Patriots 8 Seahwawks 6. If they took that safety I would of been up 1200. I dont give a rats azz though. Didn't need anymore stress added to that game and I'm glad for the guy with 8 and 4. He needed it more than I anyway.

Can't imagine anything close. Brady's 2001 drive was superb, but that catch and the pick were just ridiculous.

I still can't believe it .. I find myself thinking all the time since the game that the outcome is going to change .. Think about it .. If Butler hesitated for one nano second we are not where we are at now .. One NANO second ..

I still can't believe it .. I find myself thinking all the time since the game that the outcome is going to change .. Think about it .. If Butler hesitated for one nano second we are not where we are at now .. One NANO second ..

I still expect to wake up and learn that they handed off to Lynch and he scored the winning TD.

I think I was less in shock about the 2001 win over the Rams than this one.

I still feel like we lost when I think about the Kearse catch. When that happened I just felt like our destiny was heartbreak after heartbreak. But butler saved the day, God bless him!
Only now is it starting to sink in that we won the Super Bowl, Brady has four super bowls and we will be defending champs next season!

Belichick not calling a time out may be the greatest Super Bowl coaching decision of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back