PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Was the Jags game the 2009 return of the gray hoodie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
IIRC Belichick wore the blue hoodie or sweatshirt much of the cooler months this year but I think last weeks Jags game he returned to the famous Grey Hoodie.

Am I right that this was his first game with it on?

May seem superstitious but BB in the Grey Hoodie gives me more confidence :)

Re: Was the Jags game the 2009 return of the Grey Hoodie?

IIRC Belichick wore the blue hoodie or sweatshirt much of the cooler months this year but I think last weeks Jags game he returned to the famous Grey Hoodie.

Am I right that this was his first game with it on?

May seem superstitious but BB in the Grey Hoodie gives me more confidence :)

It was 53 degrees. BB is practical, he wears the hoody or whatever else depending on weather.

I'm sure BB would be the first to tell you that the single most important thing he does each and every week to help the Patriots win is to wear the luckiest outfit he can find.

I'm sure BB would be the first to tell you that the single most important thing he does each and every week to help the Patriots win is to wear the luckiest outfit he can find.

Its been lucky in the past :)

Thats what Linda Holiday picked out for him....After all shes the fashion reporter for NECN now....:p

Josh McDaniels needs to lose the hoodie now ... copycat.

The other teams hoodies are popping up now. I saw the Titans offence co-ordinator was wearing one friday night, and someone on the Cowboys coaching staff was wearing one. I have one and there so comfortable. I understand why BB likes to wear them, good in the rain too.

It would be interesting to see the record of the Pats when he wears the grey hoodie. Then again, stats are for losers...:p

So, when's he bustin' out the red hoody again?

So, when's he bustin' out the red hoody again?

NEVER AGAIN...Hopefully

The last time he wore that after that game I was impotent for a week :eek:

I do like the blue one he wore this year though,although some of those games were losses

BB does his best thinking and coaching when dressed in grey with cut sleeves :)

Last edited:
Yeah, clearly some coaches are stealing BB's idea of wearing a hoodie on the sideline. Such genius has never been thought of before, another shining feather in the tip of the cap of Belichick's infinite genius ;)

Belichick treats his sideline outfits like he treats the game of football: he chooses his sweatshirts based on what he feels is the best matchup with the weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots