PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Was the game injury free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Didn't see any Pats injury on the field and didnt see anyone hurt except for AL's cramp.

Any other notables Sunday?

The only thing I recall is that Shaun Ellis left in the first half for a while, but later returned, so no problems there I imagine.

Hernandez also seemed to limp for a bit, but continued to play, so wasn't anything bad!

Slater left the game in the second half (ribs). Ihedigbo missed the last few plays (stinger).

Apparently nothing new, I just hope Hernandez's limping isn't a sign he came back too soon like Mayo did in '09. I don't mind if he's not 100% now but I would like him to be at some point later in the season

Apparently nothing new, I just hope Hernandez's limping isn't a sign he came back too soon like Mayo did in '09. I don't mind if he's not 100% now but I would like him to be at some point later in the season

Will probably see less of him against the boys and then a nice long bye week to get some extra healing.

Will probably see less of him against the boys and then a nice long bye week to get some extra healing.

I was in favor of resting Hernandez until he was close to 100%, however he was clearly an important part of the offense today. As Dallas is difficult to run against, I'd assume we'll see a fair amount of 2 TE sets this coming Sunday. Let's hope he continues to progress with the knee.

Slater left the game in the second half (ribs). Ihedigbo missed the last few plays (stinger).

I sat front row behind the Pats D bench. After a kickoff to the Jets, Slater came off the field and sat on the bench obviously in pain. I thought it was his left arm but ribs is probably more like it. He went below after a few minutes never to return. Hope he's OK.

Am very worried Hernandez came back too soon. One win isn't worth missing four more additional games because of exuberant enthusiasm. He was pretty slow out there anywhere, clearly favoring his knee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back