PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Was that a beatdown, or was that a BEATDOWN?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBeliever

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I've got to be honest, folks. I didn't know what was going to happen last night, but if I'd had to put money on it I'd have said the Broncos would have won. The way this team has been inconsistent combined with the way Denver seems to own us no matter how good we're doing, I would've put money on them.

The Pats looked energized last night. Still not as good as they've been in the past, but a helluva lot better than they did last week or against Miami. There's some temptation to say it's more a Denver loss than an NE win, but not with the Pats up 20-0 at halftime. NE capitalized on Denver's mistakes, and once the train got rolling it couldn't be stopped. I mean, geez. By the fourth quarter Belichick must have been asking, "Hey, is there anyone who HASN'T scored yet? Okay, we'll see if we can't get you one." :D

To do this to the Broncos, the traditional thorn in our side, makes this one of the most satisfying wins I've seen from the Pats in the 13 years I've been a fan.

'Nuff said. :)

I've got to be honest, folks. I didn't know what was going to happen last night, but if I'd had to put money on it I'd have said the Broncos would have won. The way this team has been inconsistent combined with the way Denver seems to own us no matter how good we're doing, I would've put money on them.

The Pats looked energized last night. Still not as good as they've been in the past, but a helluva lot better than they did last week or against Miami. There's some temptation to say it's more a Denver loss than an NE win, but not with the Pats up 20-0 at halftime. NE capitalized on Denver's mistakes, and once the train got rolling it couldn't be stopped. I mean, geez. By the fourth quarter Belichick must have been asking, "Hey, is there anyone who HASN'T scored yet? Okay, we'll see if we can't get you one." :D

To do this to the Broncos, the traditional thorn in our side, makes this one of the most satisfying wins I've seen from the Pats in the 13 years I've been a fan.

'Nuff said. :)

Tis a good win by far. In my Pick em this week I went NE but then again I'd never go against the Pats even in the worst circumstances. I just can't ever bet against my team, bad omen as far as I am concerned.

Anyway, lots of turnovers that we capitalized on but we didn't capitalize enough. Instead of 41 to 7, if Matt played right, and most important if our O line played right we could have been 55 to 7. Granted still one hell of a game and I will not discredit this game but you can't help to think, what if?

Wow..didn't see that coming. I had NE winning 23-20 in my pool.

Nice game from everyone. Thoroughly enjoyed every minute, bring on the Rams

Yes indeed. Next week is going to be very interesting, especially in light of the way Jackson has been tearing up the field. I think we will win it, but it depends on which Rams team shows up.

What I am looking forward to is the trip to Indy.... gonna be fun :)

That would have made a great Poll.

I am voting for the all caps version BEATDOWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots