PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Was TB ill ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's replying again. This should be rich...
Mr Coffee's a little cranky this morning. Still mourning the demise (likely permanent) of his beloved Yankees.

I didn't intentionally leave anything out you little conspiracy theorist

Then you might want to check the source that you got that series from because every breakdown gives you the time remaining, the quarter that it's in, the field position, and the score.

yes, it started at 5:44.....and your point is?

That there was plenty of time remaining for the Jets to win the game and that McDaniels was calling plays to try to, you know, score and put the game out of reach? But something tells me that you know my point and simply don't have a counter argument for it.

define 'breaking off nice runs'......because the pats ran the ball well enough against the jets....

At that point in the game, it was very sporadic due to the blocking. And, once again, the team was trying to score. They had more success doing that through the air, 2 TD's with 0 INT's, on Sunday than they did on the ground with 0 TD's.

and I am sure you knew what mcdaniels intent was....because he told you.

The pure irony here in this pitiful attempt at a swipe is hilarious.

here's some more kool-aid

Now I know you're desperate and are otherwise absolutely sure that you're point is as weak as a 96 year old woman. If you have to resort to calling me, of all people, a Kool-Aid drinker, then maybe it's time to step back and reassess the situation. Because, as of right now, you're completely outmatched. But this is nothing new...

Last years offensive line.. Light, Mankins, Wendell, Waters, Vollmer/Solder.. three all pros..

Nope.

It was even better than that:

Light, Mankins, CONNOLLY, Waters and Vollmer/Solder.

I dont know if any of you guys agree , but for the first time watching our games whenever the camera zoomed on Tommy on the sidelines v the Jets he didnt look good ! What i mean is he had that worried look even when JM was talking to him. Could he have been ill, becoz he sure looked it. Sometimes we catch him smiling, speaking to players, but this game he was not the same. I hope not so he can travel well to London and light it up for all our UK fans.

Here ya go, buddy. This made me feel better about Tom's outlook!

Patriots Today - Inside the locker room

^^ So you got banned from JI?

not desperate at all....I do realize that your basis of knowledge has nothing on mine.....you like to insert meaningless insight on behalf of others.....you should check that before spewing it as gospel

I have the week before and the exact same bad playcalling down the stretch that only helped to better the chances for the other team. there certainly was a precedence for that drive.

'the blocking was very sporadic' ..... is that a proffessional opinion or just a passing quip because you could not come up with anything more definitive?

Then you might want to check the source that you got that series from because every breakdown gives you the time remaining, the quarter that it's in, the field position, and the score.

That there was plenty of time remaining for the Jets to win the game and that McDaniels was calling plays to try to, you know, score and put the game out of reach? But something tells me that you know my point and simply don't have a counter argument for it.

At that point in the game, it was very sporadic due to the blocking. And, once again, the team was trying to score. They had more success doing that through the air, 2 TD's with 0 INT's, on Sunday than they did on the ground with 0 TD's.

The pure irony here in this pitiful attempt at a swipe is hilarious.

Now I know you're desperate and are otherwise absolutely sure that you're point is as weak as a 96 year old woman. If you have to resort to calling me, of all people, a Kool-Aid drinker, then maybe it's time to step back and reassess the situation. Because, as of right now, you're completely outmatched. But this is nothing new...

I am a proud patriot fan but i also have one last thing i wish to add about the attitude of pats fans . Pats fans are mostly guys who talk aboit human beings as "assets" and "liabilities" . This guys will never achieve true success in their lives because they wanted the "safe" route in careers but theyw ill gladly criticize tom Brady who has worked like a dog sweating day and night to get to where he is . These so called "fans" sit in there perfect square houses with huge flat screen Tv's and tie make snobby comments about men who are working their butts off all day . These are what you call the "Intellectuals" of society . How can these people ever appreciate anyone ? Every other team is dying to take tom brady but unfortunately he has to play for the one team who's fans talk of him like some sort of "experiment thing" for their ego .

lol, no. You are not a Patriots fan. If you're not capable of appreciating the fact that we have an all-time great head coach, then you're either a troll or an idiot. Your pick.

I am a proud patriot fan but i also have one last thing i wish to add about the attitude of pats fans . Pats fans are mostly guys who talk aboit human beings as "assets" and "liabilities" . This guys will never achieve true success in their lives because they wanted the "safe" route in careers but theyw ill gladly criticize tom Brady who has worked like a dog sweating day and night to get to where he is . These so called "fans" sit in there perfect square houses with huge flat screen Tv's and tie make snobby comments about men who are working their butts off all day . These are what you call the "Intellectuals" of society . How can these people ever appreciate anyone ? Every other team is dying to take tom brady but unfortunately he has to play for the one team who's fans talk of him like some sort of "experiment thing" for their ego .

wow.....hittin the sauce early

not desperate at all....I do realize that your basis of knowledge has nothing on mine.....you like to insert meaningless insight on behalf of others.....you should check that before spewing it as gospel

I challenge you to explain what I've been wrong about thus far that I have been "spewing as gospel". You brought up a horrible example of bad play calling and used it to try to slander McDaniels. The fact of the matter is that you could have brought up the second ill advised screen and have been correct about it.

I have the week before and the exact same bad playcalling down the stretch that only helped to better the chances for the other team. there certainly was a precedence for that drive.

There were two offensive series in the same stretch during the Seattle game. The score at the start of the first series was 23-17. Again, the Patriots were trying to score. In the first drive, the Patriots went mostly through the air. That resulted in 3 first downs, 3:14 off the clock, and a punt at the Patriots 46 yard line, pinning Seattle deep. The drive stalled due to penalty.

Then, after a Seattle punt, there was a drive similar to the one you're lambasting McDaniels for not doing in this thread. That drive saw two handoffs to Ridley for two whole yards followed by an incomplete pass by Brady that was intended for Branch. In all, it took less than a minute off the clock and the punt ultimately ended up giving Seattle field position at their own 43 where they proceeded to put the final score on the board.

'the blocking was very sporadic' ..... is that a proffessional opinion or just a passing quip because you could not come up with anything more definitive?

Sure I could. I noted as much in my last post where I stated, correctly, that the Patriots had 0 rushing TD's on the ground and did the majority of their work through the air. I should go ahead and add that they popped off just north of 4 YPC and that the inconsistent blocking has not only been noted here, but in other media outlets... most recently when Pat Kirwin broke down the game yesterday.

Care to keep trying?

there would have to be a need to try..... since you don't make sense, there is no reason to do so

we just disagree......but you keep trying to insist that your method of thinking has more merit to it.....it does not.....you're pulling crap out of your arse like everyone else.....I don't agree with your guesses

I challenge you to explain what I've been wrong about thus far that I have been "spewing as gospel". You brought up a horrible example of bad play calling and used it to try to slander McDaniels. The fact of the matter is that you could have brought up the second ill advised screen and have been correct about it.

There were two offensive series in the same stretch during the Seattle game. The score at the start of the first series was 23-17. Again, the Patriots were trying to score. In the first drive, the Patriots went mostly through the air. That resulted in 3 first downs, 3:14 off the clock, and a punt at the Patriots 46 yard line, pinning Seattle deep. The drive stalled due to penalty.

Then, after a Seattle punt, there was a drive similar to the one you're lambasting McDaniels for not doing in this thread. That drive saw two handoffs to Ridley for two whole yards followed by an incomplete pass by Brady that was intended for Branch. In all, it took less than a minute off the clock and the punt ultimately ended up giving Seattle field position at their own 43 where they proceeded to put the final score on the board.

Sure I could. I noted as much in my last post where I stated, correctly, that the Patriots had 0 rushing TD's on the ground and did the majority of their work through the air. I should go ahead and add that they popped off just north of 4 YPC and that the inconsistent blocking has not only been noted here, but in other media outlets... most recently when Pat Kirwin broke down the game yesterday.

Care to keep trying?

there would have to be a need to try..... since you don't make sense, there is no reason to do so

we just disagree......but you keep trying to insist that your method of thinking has more merit to it.....it does not.....you're pulling crap out of your arse like everyone else.....I don't agree with your guesses

Excellent counter points all around.

ou6t60.gif

toxic shock syndrome

I know you are just making a joke, but believe it or not men can get this disease. My husband almost died from it. Google it. You'll have to stop reading. I had to when I read a man in Texas was described as having a "good" outcome because only one arm had to be amputated below the elbow.

I get the feeling that TFB is making a concerted effort not to look too high or too low on the sideline. But, even he can't hide a look of alarm as the D goes out there and gives it away on him again.

You needn't worry your little head about ever being lumped in with "the intellectuals of society." Trust me, you're safe there.

You needn't worry your little head about ever being lumped in with "the intellectuals of society." Trust me, you're safe there.

trust him..........he knows what he is talking about........a regular I Spy when it comes to identifying his own type

Just keeping it honest man . Look at yourself honestly and you know i am not trolling .

Mr. Kris, what you have just typed, is the most insanely idiotic thing I have ever read. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul

Mr. Kris, what you have just typed, is the most insanely idiotic thing I have ever read. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul

It's a sad day when I have to agree with Jangles. But Kris needs a good blunt to settle himsef down ;)

Just keeping it honest man . Look at yourself honestly and you know i am not trolling .

Since the other option was "stupid" I'll just go with that.

Tom also seems to resent the deep cowardice of BB. BB is smart but he lacks heart and courage .He is the kind of guy who looks down on passion and emotions and then gets shocked when Tyree goes up against all odds and holds on to the ball for his quarterback . BB will be good at the methodical detailed aspect of the game for the first three quarters but when the quarter of the heart shows up he curses and garbs the refs because the "dumb" people are winning .......

This makes NO sense.
Not only that you're imputing emotions to BB that you have no evidence to support, single game irrelevant anecdotes aside.
BB has made a HOF career of winning close games. His recent seasons with his End Zone Attendants defense is the anomaly. That's what's so confounding.
You must have become a football fan sometime after 2003.

Last edited:
you are just proving my point . I feel bad for you quite honestly .........

Jealousy would be a more appropriate emotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes