PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Was Jesus an Alien?

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I never see this topic discussed ... really what if Jesus was really an alien. A very liberal people and humanity loving alien. Could explain many, many things. If Jesus was an alien was he an Annunaki?

I don't know about "Annunuki" or whatever that is.... but I wouldn't be surprised if 'God' and his angels and Jesus were simply a more advanced, benevolent race of beings. It would certainly explain the 'chariots' the prophets went up in according to the old testament.

I never see this topic discussed ... really what if Jesus was really an alien. A very liberal people and humanity loving alien. Could explain many, many things. If Jesus was an alien was he an Annunaki?
He came from Mexico on his donkey. :D

I don't know about "Annunuki" or whatever that is.... but I wouldn't be surprised if 'God' and his angels and Jesus were simply a more advanced, benevolent race of beings. It would certainly explain the 'chariots' the prophets went up in according to the old testament.
Ever watch Babylon 5? This was about an eons long war between two alien races, one whose culture favored order and reason to grow and become stronger, the other disorder and chaos. It turns out that what humans deciphered to be a war between good and evil was actually the battle between these alien races for control of the galaxy.

No. No he wasn't.

No, but Bene Geserit planted the expectation of Jesus a long time ago, just in case they needed it around...

Ever watch Babylon 5? This was about an eons long war between two alien races, one whose culture favored order and reason to grow and become stronger, the other disorder and chaos. It turns out that what humans deciphered to be a war between good and evil was actually the battle between these alien races for control of the galaxy.

I've never seen babylon5, but I wouldn't be surprised. At this point I'd believe in advanced benevolent aliens more than ghosts, souls, or spirits.

I've never seen babylon5, but I wouldn't be surprised. At this point I'd believe in advanced benevolent aliens more than ghosts, souls, or spirits.
Actually, it turned out that the alien race that represented order turned out to be kind of nasty themselves. They manipulated earthlings and other less ancient alien races into believing in God and the devil to help further their own agenda of defeating the race that represented chaos (think about biblical stories from the old testament where God gets testy at times). But a fairly strong argument was made in a season finale episode about the use of chaos to advance a civilization, ie evolution through struggle making you stronger.

Actually, it turned out that the alien race that represented order turned out to be kind of nasty themselves. They manipulated earthlings and other less ancient alien races into believing in God and the devil to help further their own agenda of defeating the race that represented chaos (think about biblical stories from the old testament where God gets testy at times). But a fairly strong argument was made in a season finale episode about the use of chaos to advance a civilization, ie evolution through struggle making you stronger.

I think what you wrote is similar to what people claim the Freemasons or Illuminati are about. Not sure though.

I think what you wrote is similar to what people claim the Freemasons or Illuminati are about. Not sure though.
Me neither, I'm not familiar enough with those orgs.

No, Jesus was not an alien. There are no aliens from outer space. The only aliens to worry about are the thousands that stream over our southern border every week.

//

Where is his birth certificate??? Maybe can talk Joe Farah at World net daily to start a movement...

No, Jesus was not an alien. There are no aliens from outer space. The only aliens to worry about are the thousands that stream over our southern border every week.
//

Actually the reports indicate that there is currently an exodus going on...

Actually the reports indicate that there is currently an exodus going on...

Do you have something to back up that seemingly contradictory assertion?? All the facts indicate that illegals are still pouring into America, thousands per week, for the past two decades at least. What proof do you have to offer that this tide has changed??

//

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back