PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Was Donte Bitter In His Comment Regarding Moss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRBLAZE

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
"I don't know what it is," Donte' Stallworth said. "I don't care. We've had distractions before, so whatever."

Not the generic, we support Randy, let's focus on football right now... Instead referring to the situation as a distraction? Seemed like a backhanded type of statement.

If at first glance it seems like nothing, it probably is nothing.

No, it seems like he's saying we've got a game to play, and I'm not going to let anything distract me.

Randy bassically said the same thing, if you didn't notice.

Also, do people always have to read into things?

Last edited:
It doesn't have much to do with him. Unlike ratgini-gate, this revolves around what one player is alleged to have done off the field. The funny thing is any other season this would seem like a major commotion. This year, it's just headline #3000.

"I don't know what it is," Donte' Stallworth said. "I don't care. We've had distractions before, so whatever."

Not the generic, we support Randy, let's focus on football right now... Instead referring to the situation as a distraction? Seemed like a backhanded type of statement.
Donte supports Randy.How ever he has his mind on bigger & better things.

It's a Belichick quote. Could just as easily have said "I'm just focused on the Chargers".

Stallworth lives off of Belichick kool aid, so I'm sure he just meant that it was no big deal.

Moss himself apologized for causing a "distraction"

He asked the media not to bother teammates and he likely asked teammates not to talk about it too

Stallworth was doing what he was told

Donte has been a great player this year.He came here for a chance and we do run a sight adjustment based offence for WR which is hard to pickup in a year.If he stays he is going to be good as he will be only 27 next year.

He is going to be in demand next year. put him in the jags team and they are going places. Garrad did not have a deep threat but put stallworth in that offence and northcut in the slot will generate a tremendous presure on defences to stop the run and pass.If harrison mails it in colts might actually pick him up as he will be cheaper and faster than harrison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down