PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Was Cleveland game HD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

godef

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I was in Chicago on Sunday, but as usual depended on my DVR to catch the game in case I couldn't see it live. I swore I had set the DirecTV DVR, even explained to my wife why I set it to record 10 minutes early and 1.5 hours after the end. But she called me on Sunday she was looking to begin watching the game, but it was nowhere to be found. She said there was Chronicles of Riddick, don't know how that got there. Ierased that when I got home, but as I did, I thought I saw a 12:5? pm start time on Sunday as I hit that delete button...

Now I see ESPN highlights that are not in HD, so I'm guessing the game wasn't in HD, but channel 7 should have broadcasted it on the HD channel nonetheless, or do they decide to show something else on their HD channel and just show the non-HD game on their regular channel? Something screwy is going on. Any insights? Am I losing it?

It was in HD on the DirecTV HD channel so ESPN should have been able to get the HD highlights, I would think.

I have Comcast here in CT and it was back-and-forth between HD and standard cable.

I have comcast HD in Boston and it was HD for me the whole game. But every highlight I see is Low D.

Yeah it was in HD I have DirecTv. I was wondering the same thing on NFL Live and NFL Primetime all the highlights were in low def, maybe it was just a regional thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes