PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Was Chad Scott Plan 'C'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QB12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Hawkins was downgraded to 'out' Saturday night and I wonder whether Plan B was to use James Sanders in his place, but when Sanders went out after the first play or kickoff was Scott Plan C?

I like Chad Scott - remember he was the one that hit Bledsoe real hard on Bledsoe's first scramble in relief of TB in the AFC Championship Game of Jan. 2002. The lick he put on Cotchery's TD was somewhat similar, except Geno broke Cotchery's fall.

Having said that anyone know the status of either Sanders or Hawkins?

QB12

Not to say that you are bashing him (you even said you like him), but in general, this fan base is being way to harsh on Chad Scott. He had one bad game. Relax. If he has another 2 or 3 bad games, then it's time to question whether he should be out on the field. Until then, chill out.

I think he's a solid CB, who had a bad game and who is coming off that injury from last year. Let's see how he does next week.

Even last week, when Sanders was healthy, Chad Scott was out there instead of Rodney for the 3rd down nickel package at SS next to Geno. Samuel, Hobbs, and Gay were at corner.

I think he's great depth. A big corner which we need and bigger than some otherback up safety options.

Why complain? He's pretty good for depth.

I heard Sanders got the wind knocked out of him, but I think you have a better chance winning on a scratch ticket than finding out his injury status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down